Cabin Life uploaded by Kathleen L.

BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

1 Year, 8 issues - Cabins, cottages, lakehomes, lodges! Get ideas, information and inspiration for your vacation home with award-winning Cabin Life, Cabin Living Magazine. If you have a getaway or dream of having one, Cabin Life Magazine is for you. see more...

• "This is so many great ideas that I wish I could afford." in 1 review
Guy G.
Brooklyn, NY
Very educational an fun magazine.Helpful tips on remodeling an side projects to do in your spare time i have my subscription on its way.
Talita M.
Madison, WI
Love this magazine. I'm a person with no ideas for trips but I love rent a cabin, so I bought one of those and they have nice tips
Amanda E.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I wouldn’t say I’m an outdoorsy type of girl..but this magazine makes me want to be. Their photography is absolutely beautiful.
Stephanie M.
Monongahela, PA
I was at a friends house and seen this and started browsing through it. I totally fell inlove. I play on subscribing asap.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This cabin life magazine is amazing it literally makes me want to jimo in my car and go to the nearest cabin with my family
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
This is great magazine I love look at the picture they give me so many great ideals on how I want my house to look like
Karrie H.
Bath , IL
We love this magazine.....My husband is a builder and they always have great inspiration on new and old ideas
Kelsey S.
Moorhead, MN
So many great decorating, DIY and fun activity ideas in this catalog. Has from modern to vintage cabins.
Erin B.
El Paso, TX
We've subscribed to this magazine for years! Half the inspiration for our new lake home came from them!!!
Antasia C.
Love this Magazine. It makes me want a cabin haha. Love the outdoors feel and gorgeous things inside
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this a good magazine ?
rachelle a.
Is this worth the money?