Cabin Life uploaded by Kathleen L.

BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

1 Year, 8 issues - Cabins, cottages, lakehomes, lodges! Get ideas, information and inspiration for your vacation home with award-winning Cabin Life, Cabin Living Magazine. If you have a getaway or dream of having one, Cabin Life Magazine is for you. see more...

• "This is so many great ideas that I wish I could afford." in 1 review
January G.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Beautiful and informative magazine. We got it free for a year and now we subscribe to it. Perfect for if you are interested in owning a log home one day or just to dream.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I started getting this magazine from a fund raiser that my daughter was doing--I absolutely love reading the articles and seeing the amazing photos that are displayed throughout the magazine, it has got me considering purchasing a log home!
Kathleen L.
Chicopee, MA
We bought this magazine for about 12 months just to get ideas for the next house we want to build. It has some really great ideas that we have added to our house plans, and it helps to look back in old issues to see things we may have overlooked.
Jami D.
Long beach, CA
So I started subscribing to this magazine ten years ago. All my life I wanted to build a log cabin and this feeds my fantasies. Each new copy I Fi d something g else I want to incorporate I to my dream home.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
Love this magazine it has a lot of nice stuff in it its full of ideas and articles it is a pretty cheep magazine also and a very relaxing read I would most likely recommend this magazine to someone I no
Kerri D.
Westland, MI
I'm a big fan of cabin Life Magazine I mean who doesn't want to escape and live in the woods and your own wooden cabin wonderful articles and a good read on a Sunday morning
Alyssa C.
Glendale, AZ
I love this magazine! Ithe makes me want to leave the city life behind and go build our own cabin. We love the outdoors and being in nature. These cabins are always so beautiful and have great ideas for decorating.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
So cute and has idea you can pull for home decorating or cabin decorating. Started getting it while remodeling our cabin and just love to look through it now
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
We love this magazine. we are dreaming of retirement and building our dream cabin way back in the woods and this magazine gives us ideas for our dream cabin.
Jessica L.
Streamwood, IL
This is a great magaxine with great pictures and amazing ideas on what to do with your cabin. Things to build and make and things you'do never think of
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this a good magazine ?
rachelle a.
Is this worth the money?