BY CABELLINA

Cabellina For Mane, Tail & Body Shampoo, 32 oz: Moisturizes Thickens Shines Safe for human use see more...

Celina M.
i looooooove the conditioner of this brand so I decided to try out the shampoo. I like the shampoo a lot as well. I won't purchase as often as other shampoos but I will forever only use the conditioner.
Morgan J.
This product is fabulous ! I had dry color treated hair that was not healthy at all . I started using this and my hair became soft and less dry in 3 weeks !
Jazmin M.
Albuquerque , NM
Such a great shampoo! It actually works by lengthening and strengthening your hair. It's a really nice product to purchase and smells so good!
Gabriela L.
I love love love this . Does what it says. Cant go wrong there. Have repurchased . It's amazing , u gotta try it
Paula H.
Use to use this when my hair was down to my knees and it always left my hair soft and smooth and never greasy.
Olivia P.
Peru, IL
Love this stuff! Smells sooo good and it really does make you hair grow quicker and makes it nice and shiny
Husna D.
Purchased at: Walmart
My brothers use this shampoo and they like it a lot. They have seen a difference in their hair. Some of them have lost a lot of hair and this shampoo has helped their hair grow back.