BY NINTENDO

Take down the world s biggest game with the world s foremost hunting experts as your guide. fine-tune your hunting and tracking techniques in real-world, environmental conditions including natural animal survival behaviors and more realistic environmental conditions in the most expansive cabela s game yet. guided hunts and advice from the sport s top experts. jim shockey, wade middleton, and ralph & vicki cianciarulo real-world tips and advice from the pro s! expansive locations with meaningful strategic choices. 4x the size of any previous... see more...

Sabrina S.
Gainesville, FL
First hunting game I ever purchased and I love it. You have such a late map to explore and quite a few different animals to hunt in each area. The pro hunts are a lot of fun, but they do sometimes seem too exact in their instructions and play. The goals are manageable but take time, so you're not just rushing through it.
Mandy W.
NANTY GLO, PA
My boys and I like this game...fun for whole family. We get a friendly family competition going, makes for a fun family night.
Allison H.
York, PA
Got this game for my dad for christmas. He is a big hunter and hates when games ruin that but this one he liked.
Jordan W.
This game is so funn!! I played this with my dad all the time !! It is an anxious game as well!!