Retailers & ServicesShoppingClothing Stores & BrandsC9 by Champion
C9 Champion Women's Enthusiast Racer Sports Bra - Black Heather XXL

C9 Champion® Women's Enthusiast Racer Sports Bra - Black Heather XXL

by C9 by Champion

The C9 Champion® Women's Enthusiast Sports bra is your go-to bra for medium support and coverage. Featuring seamless wicking fabric for comfort and removable cups for the perfect support, this bra is ideal for all activities.

Are these actually good material? Are they good for working out?
is it worth the price?
Start your review of C9 Champion® Women's Enthusiast Racer Sports Bra - Black Heather XXL!
How would you rate this product?
Lupita M.
C9 Champion® Women's Enthusiast Racer Sports Bra - Black Heather XXL uploaded by Lupita M.
I have big boobs so it's hard to find something that gives support to them, but this bra gives the support I need
Allison L.
Elgin, IL
I have a pair of their power core spandex shorts and they are my favorite pair ever. Comfy, breathable, and they never ride up. Most shorts I run or workout in I have to continuously pull down, but these stay in place perfectly. Will definitely buy from them again.
Deidre N.
Hazel Park, MI
I have a few c9 clothing items. I have a sports bra that I adore. I'm a bit top heavy and it holds me in all the right places while working out. And I have a pair of cold wear running leggings. They fit like a glove and keep me warm on brisk walks/runs. Very high quality for half the price of name brand work out clothing!
Melissa J.
Evergreen Park, IL
Target always has a good stock of these items. They are very affordable and are a good quality. I like the pants and shorts. My son also loves the shoes from this brand.
Sophia S.
East Point, GA
I really like this sports bra. i wear a lot of sports bras, so i know how to differentiate. this one has enough support to make you feel secure, but not too much to feel like you're wearing a push up bra. soft, bright fabric as well is also a plus. it does run a bit on the small size, so order up one size if you're questioning. I received a hot pink sports bra in Small from Influenster to try out and it fit me well but i might want to try a Medium for my next. For reference, I am an A cup with 32" band, 5"7" with 25.5" waist.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Gelly G.
I didn't use to like wearing sports brass for the longest time until one day my friend gave a gift card for target. And I was soon going to start working out. So I decided to buy myself a braw. I bought my first sports braw and you know what I LOVE IT!! It's give a lot of support, it's and it's so comfortable. What I love most about this braw is the PRICE!!!
Addie B.
Cuero, TX
C9 workout and lounge clothes are great. They have come to be the only brand I will wear! Great quality and SUPER affordable!
Sara Z.
DeWitt, MI
I used to love their sports bras but they have changed the styles. First...who needs removable pads in a sports bra? Second...some of the styles are just too hard to put on. Their capris and tanks are great though.
Rubi M.
I wished I had gone for the XL for better fitting. I have to say one i love the colors they have and the material, you wash it and it looks the same and fits the same. Way to go C9 Sports Bra :) can't wait to get more colors. :) Target is where its at they have everything..
Amanda W.
Great product - you can definitely feel the quality in the materials. They aren't too thick, so I can still fit into my sneaker without any tightness. I like the black color too, they blend in well with my shoes.

132 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...