BY C9 BY CHAMPION

Find Exercise Mats at Target.com! The C9 Vinyl Fitness Mat is made of thick supportive foam and coated with an easy-clean vinyl exterior. The mat features a bi-fold design for easy storage, and the sturdy handles allows for simple travel. Measuring 4ft x 8 ft, the mat is perfect for core exercises and push-ups. Color: Black. see more...

Erica S.
1,621 reviews
A nice long exercise mat made of foam then covered in vinyl. Like many other vinyl materials, it is washable which is a must when you work up a good sweat & the foam is soft but not so much that it feels as of there's no support. I have sciatica & when laying on my left side, it acts up. This does not occur at all with this matt. It sort of supports the curves of your body if that makes sense. Only issue, it is vinyl so when you get warm, whatever part touching it gets warm also & it sometimes creases in areas. Has not torn or made a serious indent crease but I've noticed it a few times. Still worth getting. Can't beat the price.
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
I live in a basement apartment so my floor is cement. On top of that I have fibromyalgia so a mat is a must for any sort of floor exercise. This gives enough cushion to keep the floor from hurting me, but it's not too soft so that I don't have support for my spine. I can easily wipe it down. It folds up to store away and it has handles to be easily carried. It's also very lightweight. It's a great price point for a beginner like me to have at home.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
I could see myself doing yoga or Pilates on this mat. Looks comfortable as well. I’m thinking of purchasing one for my husband as well since he’s interested.
Isra R.
Jeddah, Makkah
1,065 reviews
Very excellent for exercise Easy to use, convenient size and high quality I recommend it