C9 Champion C9 Round Resistance Bands

by C9 by Champion

Find Gym Equipment And Accessories at Target.com! The C9 Circle Resistance Bands set is the perfect grab and go tool to build lower body strength. The set features 3 natural rubber latex circle bands in three resistance levels so you can customize the intensity of your workout. The bands are light and portable, making it great for travel. The set includes an exercise guide featuring several classic band movements. Color: Multicolor.

C9 Champion C9 Round Resistance Bands Are these worth it for working out? What’s the best way to utilize these?
How does this come off ?
What’s the best resistance band to use for a beginner ? How do they work?
Start your review of C9 Champion C9 Round Resistance Bands!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
C9 Champion C9 Round Resistance Bands uploaded by Sarah H.
Pretty great workout bands. Different colors for different levels of resistance. Love using bands to give my joints a break from all the lifting. However, the lightest resistance cap rip easily so be sure to check them before each use. For the price though, it’s not too costly to replace them after some wear and tear.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Target
I’m very satisfied with this resistance band. My CrossFit uses resistance bands to stretch before our workouts, so I wanted one for my home gym. I was hesitant to buy this because it was inexpensive and I thought maybe it wasn’t of good quality, but much to my surprise I like it very much and I’m very satisfied.
Stephanie M.
Boston, MA
These are great, pretty standard resistance bands they do what they say and I’ve found that they don’t stretch out as quickly as other brands have. I would recommend these.
ganessa G.
These resistance bands are good for leg exercise but the rubber tends to pinch the skin. They have different strength bands going from lowest to hardest. Easy bands to use and would recommend because they can strengthen your legs. I like these bands
Shreya R.
Maryland
You can’t go wrong with a couple of resistance bands. I love using resistance bands. Everywhere I go I’m always using it
Christel W.
Orangevale, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Good resistance bands for training on the track and working on your legs. I like using these for side step exercises especially. These work out quads, hamstrings, glutes so well. If you’re looking to increase difficulty in step training, try these.
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
I am obsessed with resistance bands. They help add a bit of resistance to any workout for max results. I bought this package from Target and they work very well! It gives you three different bands, some tougher than others.
Lauren P.
I use these for physical therapy exercises so I don't have too many issues with them (many people say they aren't great for harder workouts or stretching). For what I'm trying to accomplish these bands are useful and much cheaper than other brands.
Amber H.
Nashville, TN
Round resistance bands (or booty bands) are awesome training tools. These, however, are cheap and pretty much worthless. The light band feels like nothing at all and the heavy band feels MAYBE like a light band. You definitely get what you pay for.
Olivia W.
Atlanta
These are awesome for an at home leg and booty workout. They are very affordable and come in different strength levels. I've had mine for years and use them regularly and they have held up very well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel C.
Tempe, AZ
il y a un an
Stephanie M. il y a 6 mois
They’re not bad. If you search resistance band exercises on YouTube you can find a lot of different exercises.