SportsExercise & FitnessFitness EquipmentC9 by Champion
C9 Champion C9 Neoprene - Hand Weight - Basic Hex - 8lb

C9 Champion C9 Neoprene - Hand Weight - Basic Hex - 8lb

by C9 by Champion

Find Weights at Target.com! Stay in shape and keep your muscles toned with this hexagonal C9Neoprene Hand Weight. This hand weight's Neoprene coating provides a comfortable, non-slip grip. Hand weights enhance all aerobic exercise and fitness training; they help improve muscle tone and core strength. Size: 8 lb.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of C9 Champion C9 Neoprene - Hand Weight - Basic Hex - 8lb!
Cheryl S.
Johnson City, TN
I bought these C9 hand weights in multiple sizes: 5, 8, 10, 12, and I use them regularly for my workouts as well as coach a few friends and family members, and I have them use these weights. They have stayed in great condition over the year, and the Neoprene texture helps to keep a steady grip, even while moving around in different workouts. Love that the sides have a flat surface so that we can do plank to row with them...makes it much easier than a rounded side like most weights.
Michelle  D.
1,007 reviews
There are a great weight to keep at home for some easy and quick workouts. The 8lbs are versatile and perform well and look great too!
Caroline P.
Middleburg, FL
Love using these to workout! Comfortable grip and the perfect inbetween weight for me. Just wish they were slightly cheaper but I used these almost everyday so the cost was worth it in the end
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
Purchased at: Target
C9 is my go to for workout clothes and gear. They make excellent products that stand the test of time. I have these weights in 2, 3, 5, 8, 10, 12 and15 pounds. So worth it to purchase at Target 🎯 They often run Cartwheel deals on C9. Check it out!
Jade B.
Durham, NC
I LOVE these neoprene weights; they are an affordable option that are available at Target, and they really stand up over time. I have what I consider a "full" set for me (5, 8, 10, 12, 15) and I like that they go up in increments of 2 or 3 to allow for the EXACT weight that you need. There's nothing worse than working with a set that goes up by 5's and being somewhere in between and either having to settle for the lower one, or strain yourself on the higher one. I've had them for several years now and they work just as well as the day I got them, with no cracks or defects.
Marissa B.
Bunker Hill, WV
Great quality weights. The neoprene stays in place and doesn't peel, fade, or mark up the floor. I own sets up to 15lbs and they've been effective in helping me tone up in the comfort of my own home. Very reasonably priced.
Jasmine D.
Dallas, TX
I really like these. The neoprene coating makes them comfortable in my hand and seems to be sturdy. The color is vibrant and fun. They are pretty affordable and overall is definitely recommend. I plan on purchasing some heavier ones soon.
Hilary A.
I workout with these everyday. They're comfortable and easy to grip. The neoprene coating keeps my hands from getting too cold when using the outside. This time of year you can usually get a discount on them too!
Taylor N.
Huffman, TX
Great price easy to grip with the rubber coating on them and come in bright colors
Jennifer B.
Georgetown, TX
C9 Champion C9 Neoprene - Hand Weight - Basic Hex - 8lb uploaded by Jennifer B.
They're great for my workouts and I do love the colors. I use them outdoors during my Camp Gladiator workouts so they have started to chip on the edges. I started with 3 lbs, 5lbs, and now 8 lbs.

Looking for your answer?