BY C9 BY CHAMPION

Find Gym Equipment And Accessories at Target.com! The C9 Flat Resistance Band Set features 3 professional strength natural rubber latex bands (Light, Medium, Heavy) and an exercise guide with tips to help get you started! see more...

Cappy B.
I love them they're great for all the lower exercises I do. I did wish however there was an x-heavy band so Sometimes I'll put on two. They haven't snapped and they don't move up or down my legs when I'm using them.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
I love that you get three resistance band strengths in this pack so you can work yourself up to the strongest which gives you the most resistance and see your own improvement. I use them for various workout moves such as leg lifts and rowing. My husband uses them for his physical therapy due to his shoulder impingement.
Jen F.
These are great!! The three levels of resistance are perfect for progressing through physical therapy exercises.So far they seem quite durable as well.
Chanel D.
Fort Erie, ON
I do a lot of home workouts and I have just started incorporating resistance bands into my workout and I am now obsessed. You can do SO MUCH with them! Most are strong as well so no matter how much pressure you put on them they will not break. I love doing moving squats with these, along with arm workouts!