BY C9 BY CHAMPION #30 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Women's Athletic Socks 6-Pack Black - C9 Champion Size: 5-9. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.

• What is the favorite item you've purchased?37 Answers
  • Are their products good quality? 6 Answers
  • Who else agree that these sport bras are very comfortable? 7 Answers
Nadine G.
Champion is among my favorite active wear lines. My boyfriend and I are avid walker/hikers, so I'm constantly blasting through shoes and wearing out sports bras and active wear.

I enjoy the variety in their line and the fact that Target will have them on clearance in no time, so that I can pick up a new pair of shorts, pants or a tank top for half the price!
Stephanie B.
I own the Women's Seamless Racerback Sports Bra - C9 Champion. I am very conflicted on how to rate the bra, so I'm putting it right in the middle. On the one hand it's a very sturdy, tightly fitting bra that secures you while working out. There is minimal jostling even in high impact activity. However, it's so incredibly uncomfortable. It digs into my shoulders, and leaves red marks over everything it touches. This could be because I simply purchased the wrong size, but I think it's more likely because of the compression fit. I understand that without the tight compression it wouldn't hold up to tough workouts, but still. It was affordable so if you're just looking for something that does the job for a good price this is probably a good option - but maybe think about buying a size up.
Topeka P.
For some reason my feet can NOT adapt to the more expensive brand of shoes. But feet adore champion brands! You can purchase these from payless shoe source from about $15-35. Also depending if there is a clearance or BOGO sale. Those I always try to look out for. I recommend only to someone who doesn't care where their shoes come from or of you're feet are like mine. ūüėä
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This active line is great! I get it from Target. It’s very comfortable and easy to love in. I especially love their pants. They are so comfortable. The prints are adorable. Compared to many active wear lines, this one is very inexpensive.
Steph G.
C9 has become my "go to" for athletic wear. The sizing is accurate, the variety is helpful, and the price is affordable.  I don't often go for the sports bras, as I've found those to be less successful in the sizing/fit area. Overall, I would absolutely continue to wear C9 activewear!
Michaela W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I bought two black pair of the c9 leggings at target three years ago... I live in them. With regular washes and the abuse of nearly every day wear, these have held up perfectly. No holes, no piling, no fading.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This brand is very good!! I would recommend it! They are great quality at a great price! They are also at an amazing store! They can be pricey but always are on sale! I would recommend
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
This brand is very affordable, but you get what you pay for. The clothing doesn't always fit very well and their sports bras die in the wash. But they breathe fairly well in a workout.
Yasmine K.
My leggings and jacket are C9 in this picture. The high waist leggings with pockets on the side are my fav! Top quality at an affordable price! They are great for working out or going out. I normally get items from C9 at Target!
Jessica L.
This is a great choice for affordable athletic clothing, as it is a lot cheaper than other major brands. They have a lot of cute options, fit well/true to size, and don’t stretch out after multiple washes. The quality/durability isn’t quite as good as more expensive brands, but still pretty decent
Erica C.
Springfield, MA
What is your favorite item by Champion?
Brittany W.
Cicero, IL
Where can i buy this product ?
Shannon G.
Albany , NY
With the tanks with built in bra, do you still wear a sports bra?
DanN C.
Addison, TX
How has the quality of the clothes held up for you? Have you ever wished you went with the cheap Walmart brands instead?
Royshada S.
Who buys this brand? Are they reliable?