BY C9 BY CHAMPION #31 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Women's Athletic Socks 6-Pack Black - C9 Champion Size: 5-9. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.

• What is the favorite item you've purchased?37 Answers
  • Are their products good quality? 6 Answers
  • Who else agree that these sport bras are very comfortable? 7 Answers
Buy on Target
Stephanie B.
I own the Women's Seamless Racerback Sports Bra - C9 Champion. I am very conflicted on how to rate the bra, so I'm putting it right in the middle. On the one hand it's a very sturdy, tightly fitting bra that secures you while working out. There is minimal jostling even in high impact activity. However, it's so incredibly uncomfortable. It digs into my shoulders, and leaves red marks over everything it touches. This could be because I simply purchased the wrong size, but I think it's more likely because of the compression fit. I understand that without the tight compression it wouldn't hold up to tough workouts, but still. It was affordable so if you're just looking for something that does the job for a good price this is probably a good option - but maybe think about buying a size up.
Topeka P.
For some reason my feet can NOT adapt to the more expensive brand of shoes. But feet adore champion brands! You can purchase these from payless shoe source from about $15-35. Also depending if there is a clearance or BOGO sale. Those I always try to look out for. I recommend only to someone who doesn't care where their shoes come from or of you're feet are like mine. ūüėä
Crystal A.
los angeles
My daughter owns the memory foam champion shoes, she loves these because she says they are comfy and she can walk on them all day. The only con these shoes have is the tip of the shoe doesn’t have much protection if something were to fall on top of them
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This active line is great! I get it from Target. It’s very comfortable and easy to love in. I especially love their pants. They are so comfortable. The prints are adorable. Compared to many active wear lines, this one is very inexpensive.
Gina L.
I use their sports bras. Provide great support and are very comfortable. I bought these are Target. While they’re not my favorite sports bras I like them because they are affordable and the quality is pretty good
Michaela W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I bought two black pair of the c9 leggings at target three years ago... I live in them. With regular washes and the abuse of nearly every day wear, these have held up perfectly. No holes, no piling, no fading.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This brand is very good!! I would recommend it! They are great quality at a great price! They are also at an amazing store! They can be pricey but always are on sale! I would recommend
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
This brand is very affordable, but you get what you pay for. The clothing doesn't always fit very well and their sports bras die in the wash. But they breathe fairly well in a workout.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love their workout gear in target! Good quality and very affordable! I always get my workout gear here! I do wish they made their sports bras for larger breasted women.
Yasmine K.
My leggings and jacket are C9 in this picture. The high waist leggings with pockets on the side are my fav! Top quality at an affordable price! They are great for working out or going out. I normally get items from C9 at Target!
Erica C.
Springfield, MA
What is your favorite item by Champion?
Brittany W.
Cicero, IL
Where can i buy this product ?
Shannon G.
Albany, NY
With the tanks with built in bra, do you still wear a sports bra?
DanN C.
Addison, TX
How has the quality of the clothes held up for you? Have you ever wished you went with the cheap Walmart brands instead?
Royshada S.
Who buys this brand? Are they reliable?