BY C9 BY CHAMPION #35 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Women's Athletic Socks 6-Pack Black - C9 Champion Size: 5-9. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.

• What is the favorite item you've purchased?37 Answers
  • Are their products good quality? 6 Answers
  • Who else agree that these sport bras are very comfortable? 7 Answers
Buy on Target
Stephanie B.
I own the Women's Seamless Racerback Sports Bra - C9 Champion. I am very conflicted on how to rate the bra, so I'm putting it right in the middle. On the one hand it's a very sturdy, tightly fitting bra that secures you while working out. There is minimal jostling even in high impact activity. However, it's so incredibly uncomfortable. It digs into my shoulders, and leaves red marks over everything it touches. This could be because I simply purchased the wrong size, but I think it's more likely because of the compression fit. I understand that without the tight compression it wouldn't hold up to tough workouts, but still. It was affordable so if you're just looking for something that does the job for a good price this is probably a good option - but maybe think about buying a size up.
Taylor B.
As a graduate student with dreams of a full Nike wardrobe, C9 helps me look fit while staying within my budget. My favorite purchase is a pair of fleece lined active joggers which look FANTASTIC with a crop tee and sneakers. It gets 4 stars due to sizing being wonky between products. For example, I wear a medium in joggers, small in yoga pants, medium in shorts and all 4 of my sports bras fit the same but range from medium to xl. Targets return policy is very flexible though, so you can shop with no worries.
Yasmine K.
My leggings and jacket are C9 in this picture. The high waist leggings with pockets on the side are my fav! Top quality at an affordable price! They are great for working out or going out. I normally get items from C9 at Target!
Topeka P.
For some reason my feet can NOT adapt to the more expensive brand of shoes. But feet adore champion brands! You can purchase these from payless shoe source from about $15-35. Also depending if there is a clearance or BOGO sale. Those I always try to look out for. I recommend only to someone who doesn't care where their shoes come from or of you're feet are like mine. 😊
Patricia S.
West Nyack, NY
I've had a great experience with C9's workout clothes. They're cute, you can usually find them on sale in Target, and the quality is decent for the price. I like their designs so much that they make me excited to workout. Which sounds dumb, but anything that motivates me to workout is good in my book.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
I am so into C9 by Champion for so many reasons- but for starters, it's affordable and amazing. The quality of the clothes doesn't even come close to what it is priced at. I am so happy that finally someone found a way to bring quality gym close at an affordable price!
Crystal A.
Whittier, CA
My daughter owns the memory foam champion shoes, she loves these because she says they are comfy and she can walk on them all day. The only con these shoes have is the tip of the shoe doesn’t have much protection if something were to fall on top of them
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
I love Champion’s products! Especially the clothes! They have the BEST high waisted leggings too!! I workout everyday in champion! Way more affordable than LuLu and easily found at Target. Can’t wait to buy more! Haha definitely recommend!
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This active line is great! I get it from Target. It’s very comfortable and easy to love in. I especially love their pants. They are so comfortable. The prints are adorable. Compared to many active wear lines, this one is very inexpensive.
Gina L.
I use their sports bras. Provide great support and are very comfortable. I bought these are Target. While they’re not my favorite sports bras I like them because they are affordable and the quality is pretty good
Erica C.
Springfield, MA
What is your favorite item by Champion?
Brittany W.
Cicero, IL
Where can i buy this product ?
Shannon G.
Albany, NY
With the tanks with built in bra, do you still wear a sports bra?
DanN C.
Addison, TX
How has the quality of the clothes held up for you? Have you ever wished you went with the cheap Walmart brands instead?
Royshada S.
Who buys this brand? Are they reliable?