BY C9 BY CHAMPION #40 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Women's Athletic Socks 6-Pack Black - C9 Champion Size: 5-9. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.

• What is the favorite item you've purchased?37 Answers
  • Are their products good quality? 6 Answers
  • Who else agree that these sport bras are very comfortable? 7 Answers
Buy on Target
Topeka P.
For some reason my feet can NOT adapt to the more expensive brand of shoes. But feet adore champion brands! You can purchase these from payless shoe source from about $15-35. Also depending if there is a clearance or BOGO sale. Those I always try to look out for. I recommend only to someone who doesn't care where their shoes come from or of you're feet are like mine. 😊
Melissa M.
Charlotte, NC
Love this brand! The workout clothes are super affordable and very durable. I don't have to worry about see-through clothing at the gym! I would recommend this brand to anyone--whether they are a seasoned gym goer or a newbie! Definitely worth buying.
Michaela W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I bought two black pair of the c9 leggings at target three years ago... I live in them. With regular washes and the abuse of nearly every day wear, these have held up perfectly. No holes, no piling, no fading.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
This brand is very affordable, but you get what you pay for. The clothing doesn't always fit very well and their sports bras die in the wash. But they breathe fairly well in a workout.
Amber S.
MASON, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this brand! Their activewear comes in many different styles for many different workouts. Their warmwear keeps you toasty on cold winter runs. Bright and colorful patterns. I own a lot of clothes from this brand and I am sure I will buy more.
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
C9 by Champion the duo dry sports bra is my favorite sports bra that I own. I have a large augmented chest, I'm a large cup size but a narrow band size and finding a sports bra that fits and is comfortable has been a huge challenge. Honestly I own sports bras from Lululemon that were more that double the price of this one, light weight cami type sports bras from New Balance and Nike and this one from Target is the best! My favorite feature is the concealing petals. With augmented breasts, very often nipple show through is an issue for me. When I wear this bra (I have 2 of them) I don't worry about show through when I'm working out. I like that racerback style and the adjustable band is really helpful for someone like me that is narrow around. I not only wear these to workout but have started wearing them on days that I'm home relaxing or wearing athlesiure wear to run errands. I need to get a few more!
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
Very old brand, known it since I was a child. Seems like it’s trying to make a come back kinda like adidas, but we shall see. I wouldn’t say it’s a bad brand but I wouldn’t say it’s the best either over others
Katherine K.
I feel like this brand used to be much more affordable but lately I've noticed that the prices keep rising up to nearly the levels of higher calibre brands but the quality isn't really improving much. The last two compression leggings I got from this brand both got splits in the seems after a wear or two. And after a few washes one of them had lost most of its compression so it slides after a few seconds of running. I'm not that impressed with this brand but I would forgive some issues with quality if the prices went back down and didn't rival Nike, adidas or under armour.
ec408e c.
C9 Champion Women's Power Shape Sports Bra

This is a very sturdy sports bra. It's a racerback style, along with 3 adjustment clasps in the back, just like a regular bra. According to the tag, it comes in 3 support levels and here are the differences:

light support: for light impact activities such as yoga, pilates, walking.

medium support: for medium impact activities such as sport-training, weight-training, cardio.

high support: for high impact activities such as running, cardio, cross-training.

I got the one in medium support in a very pretty hot pink and medium gray color. It was the only one in my size and I honestly didn't notice the support level. I tried it on and it just felt a bit tighter than I'm normally used to. If I had a found a high support one, I probably would've bought that one instead b/c I'd rather have something more supportive and not need it, than to have a light support one and do an activity where I need more support. I would've been happy with any of the colors offered b/c there was a ton of color combos to choose from.

The 2 main things I like about this particular sports bra is that it has molded cups and concealing petals. The molded cups are great for coverage and shape. Non-molded ones look really flat under shirts, which doesn't look attractive. And concealing petals are always a great add on, perfect for preventing nipple show-through. I think all sports bras should definitely have this feature since it's an item you can wear without a shirt over it.

All in all, for $12, it's a great looking and supportive sports bra that's easily accessible at any Target. The molded cups and concealing petals push it over the top for me.

@Influenster @Target #C9atTarget #C9FitGirls #contest
Stephanie F.
Raleigh, NC
I LOVE C9 by Champion! For a mama who doesn't want to spend $$$ on a work out clothes, C9 is the way to go! I bought all my workout leggings and sports bra here and most of the time, I got them on sale/clearance. Granted it isn't a high end ones like lululemon, nike, athleta etc.. but it does the same thing. It's comfortable, durable and does the job done! What more can you ask?
Erica C.
Springfield, MA
What is your favorite item by Champion?
Brittany W.
Cicero, IL
Where can i buy this product ?
Shannon G.
Albany, NY
With the tanks with built in bra, do you still wear a sports bra?
DanN C.
Addison, TX
How has the quality of the clothes held up for you? Have you ever wished you went with the cheap Walmart brands instead?
Royshada S.
Who buys this brand? Are they reliable?