C2O Pure Coconut Water uploaded by Ashley R.C2O Pure Coconut Water uploaded by Kasey J.

BY C2O

Fat free.
Unsweetened.
Never from concentrate.
Live Rejuvenated!™.
Coconut water is a gluten free beverage.
Preservative free. see more...

Stacy O.
Binghamton
This is the ONLY coconut water that actually quenches my thirst.  My hot yoga studio turned me on to this.  Drinking it ice cold is the best.  I've tried A LOT of other coconut waters and none of them compare to C2O Pure.  I haven't tried the pulp one, but I am not a pulp juice person anyway.  I highly recommend this coconut water.  If you can't find it locally, you can purchase it on Ama@#n.
Fresco F.
Greeley , CO
I love this stuff! I can drink it all day and all crave it! I enjoy the one with coconut chunks but love the original and the espresso one as well! If anyone is thinking of trying this, do yourself a favor and buy ten! ☺ ☺
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
I LITERALLY CANNOT STOP DRINKING THIS. I had coconut water before and was like "eh" but then i tried this maybe 2 weeks ago and I've already bought 7 of them...help...basically my favorite thing ever
Ashley R.
The best coconut water! The price is so affordable and this tastes amazing. I always drink this after a hard night of partying or a long day at the beach. Keeps my hydrated and feeling refreshed. Highly recommended
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
This is my favorite coconut water brand. I purchase it when it is on sale at Sprout's and it tastes amazing. It is so refreshing and it is such a tall can that it really hits the spot. it is really good value and it takes great chilled. I would definitely recommend to others.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Love coconut water. It is so refreshing to add to a smoothie rather than regular water. It makes you want to make the ahhhhh sound after you take a sip of your smoothie lol. Would definitely recommend.
James T.
Madera, CA
Great price point and flavor. Very refreshing. Have come to prefer this brand over other coconut water competitors. Thirst quinching and hydrating with a natural sweetness that is at just the right level. All natural.
Heather O.
Sunderland, MA
I love coconut water. This brand is never from concentrate and tastes great. I like the can, which gets cold quickly and is a bit more durable than the ascetic containers coconut water usually comes in. The can is also a conveniently larger size. Downside: cans cannot be sealed or capped, so either repack or finish it all at once.
Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS
C2O Pure Coconut Water is a great choice for hydration. It taste great and it is a good healthy option. I would highly suggest this product to anyone. C2O Pure Coconut Water is great for on the go, the gym, or even just an everyday drink!
angela c.
Anaheim, CA
I love to drink coco water not only because it is healthy but also very refreshing. If it were for me I would drink coco water all day. Give it a taste and you will agree with me.

back