C2O Pure Coconut Water uploaded by Ashley R.C2O Pure Coconut Water uploaded by Kasey J.

BY C2O

Fat free.
Unsweetened.
Never from concentrate.
Live Rejuvenated!™.
Coconut water is a gluten free beverage.
Preservative free. see more...

Ashley R.
Foodie Expert
The best coconut water! The price is so affordable and this tastes amazing. I always drink this after a hard night of partying or a long day at the beach. Keeps my hydrated and feeling refreshed. Highly recommended
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite coconut water brand. I purchase it when it is on sale at Sprout's and it tastes amazing. It is so refreshing and it is such a tall can that it really hits the spot. it is really good value and it takes great chilled. I would definitely recommend to others.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Foodie Expert
Love coconut water. It is so refreshing to add to a smoothie rather than regular water. It makes you want to make the ahhhhh sound after you take a sip of your smoothie lol. Would definitely recommend.
James T.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
Great price point and flavor. Very refreshing. Have come to prefer this brand over other coconut water competitors. Thirst quinching and hydrating with a natural sweetness that is at just the right level. All natural.
Kasey J.
Foodie Expert
This drink is my absolute favorite!! I drink this for a treat or after a very intense workout. Helps Hydrate me. Only recommend this to people who like the taste of coconut!!!
Heather O.
Sunderland, MA
I love coconut water. This brand is never from concentrate and tastes great. I like the can, which gets cold quickly and is a bit more durable than the ascetic containers coconut water usually comes in. The can is also a conveniently larger size. Downside: cans cannot be sealed or capped, so either repack or finish it all at once.
Johanna Y R.
Foodie Expert
I love coconut water is very good for health and I love to really delicious meringue pudding
Krystal E.
Foodie Expert
I like the size of this can. The coconut water is refreshing and gets very cold in the can.
Donnetta H.
Foodie Expert
You want to put great things in your body to get great things out of it. Along with regular water, this coconut water is super refreshing and I like the taste.
Mrs M.
Foodie Expert
Love this this coconut water. It's graat to boots your electric lights. I like to drink it very cold. perfect after a long day under the sun.