C-Vit Radiance Glowing Fluid

by C-Vit

The skin on our face is subjected to many aggressions (pollution, wind, cold, snuff, poor diet, lack of sleep, stress ...) which are reflected in dull skin, no light and lacking vitality. C-Vit Radiance is a light fluid, soft and quickly absorbed leaving a pleasant sensation of freshness on the skin after application. The sweet orange extract makes a gentle exfoliation, removing dead cells and encouraging cell renewal. The orange pigments add shine and reflections to the skin, giving it a healthier and luminous appearance.

I loved. I have noticed improvements in the appearance of my eyes. My dark circles have started to diminish.C-Vit Radiance Glowing Fluid
Start your review of C-Vit Radiance Glowing Fluid!
Carolina V.
San Antonio, TX
C-Vit Radiance Glowing Fluid uploaded by Carolina V.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this sunscreen, it leaves my skin perfect and doesn't feel greasy I love this sunscreen, it leaves my skin perfect and doesn't feel greasy
Cindy A.
Washington, UT
Works amazing on oily pro acne face. It does not contains oils. Cruelty free. I applied twice per day
Jackie M.
C-Vit Radiance Glowing Fluid uploaded by Jackie M.
calling all skin types!!! Delicious citrus facial skin moisturizer. This sesderma c-vit is great for summer or winter time. The only thing is you need to make sure to apply it before morning and at night. Make sure to stay away from the sun because it can cause a sensitive reaction. Apply a moderate sized amount onto the face avoiding contact with eyes. It is not oily. It is a gentle lotion that hydrates and evens skin tone. I have combination skin and it definitely has helped moisture my skin without having to apply lotion and has reduced itchiness. Not only that but it makes it appear luminous and it helps improve appearance of skin from stress. This can be found online on amazon or their sesderma website. #skincare #skin #sesderma
RBL Wilma B.
C-Vit Radiance Glowing Fluid uploaded by RBL Wilma B.
Al igual que otros productos he implementado este suero de vitamina C y he visto cambios notorios, mi piel luce más suave y radiante, en verdad cumplió mis espectadoras.
Darlin I.
Saint, AB
C-Vit Radiance Glowing Fluid uploaded by Darlin I.
lo utilicé una ves y me gusto mucho la verdad si funciona y deja la piel mas luminoso y radiante a demas ayuda a emparejar el tono de la piel hay veces da como cosquelleo en la piel pero no es mucho
Marcita P.
Lisboa
C-Vit Radiance Glowing Fluid uploaded by Marcita P.
C-Vit Radiance Glowing Fluid uploaded by Marcita P.
A minha escolha para creme diário. E como podem ver hoje terminei o meu creme diário , mas outro já está a caminho 🧡 Ajudou bastante nas manchas da minha pele, está mais homogénea, luminosa e aveludada. Adoro a textura e é super absorvente . Tem um cheirinho óptimo a citrinos , não fosse ele rico em vitamina c. Super recomendo!
Priscilla C.
Laredo, TX
C-Vit Radiance Glowing Fluid uploaded by Priscilla C.
This review is for c-vit eyes. I could say that this is the best eye cream I have ever tried. It helped me to reduce the coloration of dark circles, it’s texture is lightweight and quickly absorbed. Moisturizes and helps to diminish wrinkles. It’s not an expensive cream so it’s very affordable and it gave me good results.
Sam R.
Cadereyta Jimenez
El producto es encantador, tiene una textura suave, como es para piel grasa no deja la piel pegajosa se absorbe muy bien en la piel, tiene como brillos que te dan luminosidad. Recomiendo este producto, tiene 50 ml muy rendidor, lo volvería a comprar sin duda y ademas lo complementaría con algún otro producto de la marca. Me costo alrededor de los $860.00 pesos
Monserratt A.
tampico
Esta es una delicia cítrica con vitamina C que deja acabado luminoso y súper hidratante que te dará todos los beneficios antioxidantes es buenísima !!!
Uliana I.
Awesome product! Very lightweight but nourishing, isnt sticky and smells citrusy 😍 It does give you that radiance and glow! ✨