C-Vit Liposomal Serum

by C-Vit

This radiating serum is designed for face, eyes, and lips - proven to instantly boost skin's radiance. It promotes an even, luminous glow and a brighter complexion while minimizing the appearance of fine lines, smoothing crows feet, and brightening dark circles. It tackles vertical lines and makes lips appear more defined, keeping lipstick from feathering, and leaving skin looking and feeling refreshed and refined.

Do you apply it before or after sunscreen ?
Start your review of C-Vit Liposomal Serum!
Hilme A.
Doral , FL
I love this product. I must say it's a product for the long term results if you're consistent and patience, once you're skin gets to know the product it works faster to me. It even my skin tone and made dark spots disappear within a month of use! My skin feels and looks so healthy and it's plump. It is on the pricier side for it is a true derma product meaning it works from the inside out not like those other comercial cosmetic brands. Invest on real dermatologist approved products if you want a better skin in the long run.
Sara O.
Stockton, CA
I received a sample of this and fell in love! Totally evened out my skin tone and left my face feeling soft and lines & wrinkles were totally less visible. Highly recommended product! ❤❤❤
Daisy T.
I got a tiny sample of this in my September Glossyboxy. Sure, a little does go a long way, but my sample came only 1/3 full. I did manage to make it last about 2 weeks, but I'm on the fence about it. It did make my face smoother, but it also made it a bit oily, (I have combo skin...)
Amy R.
I received a .1oz bottle of this in my September Glossybox. WOW! what an amazing product. I immediately saw results. It evened my skin tone. Smoothed my fine lines and left my combination skin feeling perfectly hydrated. As you can imagine this .1oz didn't last long. I'll definitely be on the hunt to purchase this in the future!
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
I like this product, the only problem is, is that it feels sticky to me, leaving a film on my face which I don't like, but it does seem to keep my face moist.
anap P.
Doral, FL
C-Vit Liposomal Serum uploaded by anap P.
Es un frasquito poderoso y lo mejor es que no se necesita de mucha cantidad para que funcione bien, tal vez es Necesario aplicar crema hidratante luego y así ayuda a sentir la piel tan suave como luce.
Madison L.
This product works really well with sensitive skin! I use it to clean my face, take off my eye makeup and foundation. The only problem that I have with this product is that is really oily and it feels kind of weird. I use this product and then use a cleanser because of that problem.
Rosa S.
Temecula, CA
C-Vit Liposomal Serum uploaded by Rosa S.
Lo mejor en vitamina C, estoy amando este producto, lo eh estado usando por un mes y mi piel luce luminosa, y bella, no estoy usando primer con mi base de maquillaje y me queda divina la piel.
Gabrielle D.
Durham, NC
It makes my face feel a little oily.. I know. But the feeling stays, it doesn’t “rub in” and go away to the skin.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I received a sample of this in one of the subscription boxes I get. I was not very impressed with this. Compared to other Vitamin C serums I have tried this was sub par. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin, so that was good. But I didn't feel like it did any tightening or brightening as expected.