BY C & S PRODUCTS #7 in Bird Food

Oriole Delight has Rendered beef suet, peanuts, papaya, orange flavoring, corn and oats. Delights are mixed into a soft dough texture which is pressed into cake form. C & S's process creates the only true NO MELT suet product line. Delights are mixed into soft dough texture and pressed into cake form which creates the only true no melt suet. Treats and delights are also nutritionally balanced to provide wild birds with much needed energy. No melt, no mess suet treats designed to attract wild birds, especially orioles. Rendered Beef Suet, Peanuts, Papaya, Orange Flavoring, Corn, And Oats.: Size: 11.75 oz. see more...

Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We are trying to increase the native wildlife and natural pest control for our flowers by encouraging birds that eat suet. This is one of their favorites. I am not sure it has helped to attract any orioles, but plenty of other birds and squirrels love it. This one is sometimes gone in a day! I can typically find a good deal on a pack of 12 online between Walmart, Amazon, Chewy, and a few other pet store sites. If you can find it around $1, buy it.
Maddie H.
Charleston, SC
Be prepared to have tons of beautiful birds when you put this stuff out. I became the most popular house on the block...I may have lost some neighbor friends (got a few nasty looks). No one had any birds in their yard but me! I gained countless feathered friends though (like the birds more anyway. ;)
I just put in suet cage and hung it in the tree. The little suet cage I purchased to put this in is very inexpensive and can be purchased online or any Walmart, Target etc...Try it! It's fun.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
The birds (and squirrels) love this suet. It's typically gone the same day I put it out. I love seeing the little creatures visit my feeder. Suet is animal fat, seeds, and fruit and therefore natural and safe. The birds love it and it keeps them healthy especially during the winter. Birds have very high metabolism so they need a lot of energy to survive.
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Omg birds love this stuff. This is great for them and is very healthy for them. It will attract all kinds of birds and they will soon visit you again so make sure you buy yourself refills too! There's a cage to buy to put the feed in and then you hang it.
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
I used this last year and the birds went nuts! Great price, and definitely a favorite among the birdies. Will definitely buy again next year and put it out on our bird feeder. Can't wait for summer!!!
Shannon D.
Reading, PA
The birds and squirrels definitely like these. Theas alot longer than throwing seeds out into the yard. It's fun to watch the squirrels teeter on a branch to get at these.
Julie M.
If you can get it on sale, do it! This is perfect in the winter and the birds love it! They flock to it like crazy, just make sure you have a hanger to keep it in that the squirrels can't get to. Otherwise they eat it all and destroy it before the birds can even get to it.
Daniell D.
Put these out every Spring to draw in the birds. I love seeing all the different varieties of birds these attract. They love this product and I will not buy another brand other than this! If you love birds, this is the one to get!
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
I have been feeding wild birds for a few yesrs now and they love this dough. I use several varieties of feed but this has become a staple. C&S is overall a great brand with quality products.
Chrystal O.
Virginia beach , VA
Both the wild birds and squirrels love these . I noticed that they attract cardinals , finches , and many other birds . I find it last longer than seeds does . I put out one of these a week .
Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is any of this artificial and harming the birds?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
What is this for?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How much is this bird seed?