BY C & S PRODUCTS #13 in Bird Seed

The High Energy Suet Wild Bird Food by C and S provides wild birds with lots of energy to ensure survival. Formulated for year round bird feeding. Suet lasts longer and is easy to use. Just place in a feeder and enjoy your backyard birds. For wild bird feeding year round. Nutritionally balanced to provide wild birds with much needed energy when they need it. For a suet bird feeder, a wire cage, which may be placed in the trunk of a tree or hung from a branch or sheppard s hook. Rendered Beef Suet, Sunflower Seeds, Millet, Cracked Corn. Weight:3.5 Pounds.: Size: 3.5 lb. see more...

Bonnie F.
Pet Lover Expert
The birds love this suet. We always put it out to attract them. They are a joy to watch and photograph and they come around every day. We love to listen to them sing. It is affordable and I recommend it.
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT
Bird favorite they live this stuff and it is pretty melt resistant except in very hot weather
Jessica P.
Our birds love this suet. It seems to attract the largest variety of birds and it lasts the longest. It doesn't melt as the weather starts warming up.
Savanah R.
We put these out in the winter time and they bring all the little winter birds to the house. The cats sit t the window just watching them gather while it's snowing.
Ashley F.
All kinds of different birds really enjoy this suet. It's also great to know that you are feeding them healthy food.
Katie A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have used and sold a ton of these. The birds love them and and squirrels love them too. My grandpa was also a big fan too.
Heather  P.
Winchester, VA
We pick up several blocks of this to last the winter for our local birds. They seem to really enjoy it and we enjoy seeing the variety of birds it draws to our yard. I like that it can also be used year round.
Melodee S.
Sugarloaf, PA
These are good to put outside for the birds they seem to really enjoy it!!!!
Cory B.
I don't know how often to put these out lol
So I randomly remember to buy them and the birds will eat anything around my house. At this time of year the squirrels are fighting the birds for food 😂
Kayleigh O.
The birds devour this suet when I put it out in the feeder. I love them because their provide lots of good energy for the wild birds that fly around in our backyard. I also love how there's no mess involved with this suet.