BY C & S PRODUCTS #17 in Bird Food

The High Energy Suet Wild Bird Food by C and S provides wild birds with lots of energy to ensure survival. Formulated for year round bird feeding. Suet lasts longer and is easy to use. Just place in a feeder and enjoy your backyard birds. For wild bird feeding year round. Nutritionally balanced to provide wild birds with much needed energy when they need it. For a suet bird feeder, a wire cage, which may be placed in the trunk of a tree or hung from a branch or sheppard s hook. Rendered Beef Suet, Sunflower Seeds, Millet, Cracked Corn. Weight:3.5 Pounds.: Size: 3.5 lb. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We are trying to increase the native wildlife and natural pest control for our flowers by encouraging birds that eat suet. Unfortunately not all suets are tempting. This is one variety that they seem to love and will typically devour in a matter of days. It has virtually no odor and doesn’t make a huge mess like some.
Bonnie F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The birds love this suet. We always put it out to attract them. They are a joy to watch and photograph and they come around every day. We love to listen to them sing. It is affordable and I recommend it.
Kayleigh O.
The birds devour this suet when I put it out in the feeder. I love them because their provide lots of good energy for the wild birds that fly around in our backyard. I also love how there's no mess involved with this suet.
Nancy W.
Herndon, PA
We have two suet feeders on our back porch. We live next to a river, and there's loads of birds that come through. These usually last about two days and they're gone. Anything for my daughter to watch the birds
Cory B.
I don't know how often to put these out lol
So I randomly remember to buy them and the birds will eat anything around my house. At this time of year the squirrels are fighting the birds for food 😂
Savanah R.
We put these out in the winter time and they bring all the little winter birds to the house. The cats sit t the window just watching them gather while it's snowing.
Heather  P.
Winchester, VA
We pick up several blocks of this to last the winter for our local birds. They seem to really enjoy it and we enjoy seeing the variety of birds it draws to our yard. I like that it can also be used year round.
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is so good for my bird she loved it I loved it it's nice low price she loves it it's great and col to have in winter very effective and fun to feed my bir
Jessica P.
Our birds love this suet. It seems to attract the largest variety of birds and it lasts the longest. It doesn't melt as the weather starts warming up.
Stacy S.
Canastota
We use this suet at our camp. I have a few feeders set up with these. The birds love them, they are always around if the feeders are filled.