C & s Products 12 Piece High Energy Suet For Year Round Wild Bird Feeding CS12501 - Pack of 12

BY C & S PRODUCTS

Hi-Energy Suet Cakes by C and S attract a wide variety of wild birds. Works will in a suet feeder or may be placed in a nylon sack. This high energy formula is great for all types of wild birds and gives them the extra energy that they need. Treats are soft and pliable at 100 degrees and return to normal at room temperature. Treats and delights are nutritionally balanced to provide wild birds with much needed energy. High energy is the #1 selling suet. For year-round wild bird feeding. Attracts a wider variety of wild birds. Rendered Beef Suet, Sunflower Seeds, Millet And Cracked Corn. Weight: 11.75oz.: Size: 11.75 oz. see more...

Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
We are trying to increase the native wildlife and natural pest control for our flowers by encouraging birds that eat suet. Unfortunately not all suets are tempting. This is one variety that they seem to love and will typically devour in a matter of days. It has virtually no odor and doesn’t make a huge mess like some. I can typically find it for a great price online between Walmart, Amazon, and Chewy.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
My dad love feeding the birds and he loves this suet food. He says it’s the one they seem to like the best. We always get them at Walmart. That’s where they seem to be the cheapest. We also get a different brand at tractor supply and he hangs that brand out also. I would recommend this brand!
Olivia P.
Loganville, GA
This stuff is amazing! My back yard is COVERED UP with birdies! I have multiple wire suet cages hanging from the trees in my yard. Birds love it and come to eat off of it every day! I also love that the squirrels don't mess with it! 😜
Francis S.
I buy these frequently. I get a wide range of birds as well as two species of woodpeckers. I keep them in the refrigerator until I'm ready to use them so they're not as messy. They're sold at Walmart for about $1 where I live.
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I buy these for my dad at Christmas because he has everything and never know what to get him. He loves watching the bird eat from his feeders all day. They birds in Virginia love them.
Ashley W.
Ronda, NC
I buy this suet all the time for the wild birds! They absolutely love it and it's cheap! We also have 2 different woodpecker mates that come eat off of it!
Robyn K.
Alexandria, MN
Great price. I can usually get a 10 pack for $5.00 ad our hardware store. It attracts all sorts of birds and even a variety woodpeckers!
Emma B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Works great. The birds and the squirrels are attracted to this. Doesn't create much mess and is fun to watch them at the feeders.
Megan S.
Wild birds love it! Attracts all the birds in my neighborhood. Great price. One con is that it's super greasy when handled