C & s Products 12 Piece High Energy Suet For Year Round Wild Bird Feeding CS12501 - Pack of 12

BY C & S PRODUCTS #21 in Bird Seed

Hi-Energy Suet Cakes by C and S attract a wide variety of wild birds. Works will in a suet feeder or may be placed in a nylon sack. This high energy formula is great for all types of wild birds and gives them the extra energy that they need. Treats are soft and pliable at 100 degrees and return to normal at room temperature. Treats and delights are nutritionally balanced to provide wild birds with much needed energy. High energy is the #1 selling suet. For year-round wild bird feeding. Attracts a wider variety of wild birds. Rendered Beef Suet, Sunflower Seeds, Millet And Cracked Corn. Weight: 11.75oz.: Size: 11.75 oz. see more...

Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Loganville, GA
This stuff is amazing! My back yard is COVERED UP with birdies! I have multiple wire suet cages hanging from the trees in my yard. Birds love it and come to eat off of it every day! I also love that the squirrels don't mess with it! 😜
Megan S.
Megan S.
Pet Lover Expert
Wild birds love it! Attracts all the birds in my neighborhood. Great price. One con is that it's super greasy when handled
Emma B.
Emma B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Works great. The birds and the squirrels are attracted to this. Doesn't create much mess and is fun to watch them at the feeders.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I buy these for my dad at Christmas because he has everything and never know what to get him. He loves watching the bird eat from his feeders all day. They birds in Virginia love them.
Francis S.
Francis S.
I buy these frequently. I get a wide range of birds as well as two species of woodpeckers. I keep them in the refrigerator until I'm ready to use them so they're not as messy. They're sold at Walmart for about $1 where I live.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Ronda, NC
I buy this suet all the time for the wild birds! They absolutely love it and it's cheap! We also have 2 different woodpecker mates that come eat off of it!
Robyn K.
Robyn K.
Alexandria, MN
Great price. I can usually get a 10 pack for $5.00 ad our hardware store. It attracts all sorts of birds and even a variety woodpeckers!