C Preme Krash Spike Helmet - Multicolor (8+)

by C Preme

Keep your rebel-in-training protected while bike riding, skateboarding or roller blading with this helmet from krash. This unique helmet has a molded 3-D design and a shock-absorbing eps inner shell. Adjustable straps and aerodynamic cooling vents keep it secure and comfortable. This eye-catching black and red helmet features a cool grid pattern and a black-tipped red mohawk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of C Preme Krash Spike Helmet - Multicolor (8+)!
How would you rate this product?
Megan  L.
Newport, MI
C Preme Krash Spike Helmet - Multicolor (8+) uploaded by Megan  L.
C Preme Krash Spike Helmet - Multicolor (8+) uploaded by Megan  L.
My boys have these helmets , and love them. Never complain about wearing them. Are always excited about putting them on, and say they are comfortable. Plus look at how cool & awesome these look. Wish they had stuff like this when I was a kid. 😊
Amanda C.
HARLAN, IN
1,174 reviews
C Preme Krash Spike Helmet - Multicolor (8+) uploaded by Amanda C.
Super cool helmet for my toddler. He loves the flexible spike Mohawk at the top. He likes wearing it which makes me happy too. Wish there wete more color varieties.
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
C Preme Krash Spike Helmet - Multicolor (8+) uploaded by Jennifer R.
my 6-year-old son absolutely loves this helmet and thinks he looks totally right which by the way he does if you're looking for a cool helmet I would definitely recommend this one it has survived the test of time of this rambunctious little boy!! I would buy this product to get another future for another little boy or girl who needed a safety helmet.
Yvette T.
We just purchased this helmet for our son. It's great, he loves the Mohawk style of it and it fits his head really well.

Looking for your answer?