C Howards Guava Tropical Candy 24 Ct uploaded by Erica D.

BY C HOWARD

Erica D.
Dalton, PA
I am a huge fan of guava candy in all forms! My favorite is Hong Yuan Guava Flavored Candy ... but those are a bit of a challenge to locate since they are imported from China. So, I turned to these as a substitute for when I'm really craving guava.

You can see in the picture I provided, these are flat, kind-of chalk-y candies. They are thin so they can easily be chewed for a flavor explosion. The guava taste here is strong and pleasant. But it does have that somewhat chalk-y taste that I usually do not get with other guava candies. (And, this may work for you! I REALLY, REALLY love the Violet Choward's more than any other violet candy ... the chalkiness works for me there).

I vote to try these! They might be a nice change from the usual candies!
Isabel P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love me some guava candy, this one takes the ball!!!!!:) I love guava and this one takes after the fruit as best as I have seen:) I would recommend this!
erika d.
Stamford , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert
I was hesitant at first because I always see these next to the violet candies but these are sooooo good and addicting
amanda  s.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My uncle gave me one and it was so good! words can't describe. I never know where to buy them though
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
These didn't taste as good as I hoped. You're thinking a fruit flavor, but it tastes like soap.
Glenda K.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This candy is simply delicious! I can only find it at World Market but when I go, I buy a whole box! Seriously! This is perfectly tangy sweet and has a delicious flavor that you can't find in any other candy! You must try! But be careful because once you have one, you'll just keep popping them into your mouth like tic tacs!
Breanne V.
Kitchener
Where can I get these in Canada?!!?!