Add a Photo

By C HOWARD
#232 in Gum
Yvonne D.
Yvonne D.

I really didn't care for this product i remember this when i was a child its not a taste for everyone but you never know just try it you maybe a fan
Kerry G.
Kerry G.
Brick, NJ

These are so good. They're definitely an acquired taste and a lot of my friends think they taste like soap lol but I enjoy them
Glenda K.
Glenda K.
Lehigh Acres, FL

This is definitely an acquired taste! I didn't particularly like this gum but my mom loved it! It has an earthy flavor to it. I can't figure the flavors out but it will definitely get rid of any nasty smells in your mouth! So maybe this is good for one of those "oh man I had garlic in my taco" moments when you're at work.
Meg M.
Meg M.
Columbia, MD

This is definitely a strange, quirky and old-fashioned product! You have to like floral and herbal tastes, which not everyone does. It is very good for refreshing your breath and combats garlic-mouth in a way than not even strong mints seems to. I like it, but it is really not a universally loved flavor.
Gabriel C.
Gabriel C.

Ah, Chowards! An old friend of mine. I used to like these, but I found that others were way better tasting than this classic.

Join Now