#1 in Sugars & Sweeteners

C & h golden brown pure cane sugar 2-lb. see more...

Buy on Target*
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always have been using C & H but now that is NON GMO VERIVIED PROJECT I am really happy that I have been trusted this product for so long. My baking goods taste amazing and they always have a golden crispy color. I am using also thus sugar in to my coffee or in my tea.
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
C & H is what my mom has always used and now I've taken over the tradition. I like to new ziplock addition, I used to transfer it into a tupperware to keep it fresh. It doesn't get chunky and is easy to pour into measuring devices. I recommend this sugar, it's trustworthy!
Rebecca P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love C and H brown sugar. This brand always says quality. It's never dry or clumpy, and always tastes good. I use it all the time, and love it in my extra brown sugar chocolate chip cookies! I don't think my cupboard has been without it since I moved out of my parents house!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love using brown sugar. It really helps my chocolate chip cookies taste delicious and my muffins as well as I also use it for a scrub in my bathroom I also have been known to put it in my face scrubs as well it is another product that is multitasking and cheap to buy
Latifa A.
This brown sugar is amazing. For baking or just sprinkling some on your morning oatmeal bowl. It has such a good sweet flavor and it really met my expectations. Definitely bought this again
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is by far the best sugar brand out there, and the only one I will buy.  And can we just take a moment to appreciate the ziploc baggie option?  I always used to have to transfer sugars to ziploc bags at home to keep them fresh, but they took care of that for me now!  I will always by this brand!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great brand. The brown sugar stays fresh for a long time. The zipper seal is great but often gets clogged with sugar granules. I like to seal mine in a zipper seal bag to ensure freshness. The brown sugar has a great flavor and is perfect for adding to baked goods!
Andrea F.
Ottawa
This brand of brown sugar is great. I love their new ziplock feature! I hated transferring it into a container and now I don’t have to! I am such a huge fan of brown sugar in so many things and this brand makes it all taste so much better than the off-brands. Love!
Abby K.
Best quality brown sugar! I bake a lot and whenever I skimp and use another brand the quality is just a little less. Worth the money! Only downside is it gets hard because the packaging doesn't seal well so I keep mine in an airtight container and it's fine.
Alma S.
Amazing in chocolate chip cookies, and brownie recipes. I recently used this brand  and people were raving about how good the baked goods were. At times there can be big chunks of molasses in there, which is probably the only downfall of this product.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do you like brown sugar in your oatmeal?
Patricia C.
Can I use this for tea?
Amber B.
Has anybody used this in a scrub of any kind? If so, is there anything that makes this better than a store brand?
Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA
I can see here that this is resealable. Does it really stay not hard as a rock though? Is it worth buying a bigger bag or is still the safe bet to only buy what you need cuz it's gonna go hard even with the closure?
Emily R.
Where can I find the brand at