#1 in Sugars & Sweeteners

C & h golden brown pure cane sugar 2-lb. see more...

Buy on Target
sam f.
Provo, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
C&H is the classic brown sugar brand and I have only ever used it because I love and trust it. One of my favorite things about brown sugar is its versatility. A lot of people only think of baking sweets when thinking about brown sugar, but it can be used in many other recipes! We've got a few recipes that we regularly rotate for dinners that incorporate brown sugar, including sweet pork, Winger's copycat sweet sticky chicken tenders, and others. It really adds to the recipes. We also, of course, use it in all of our favorite baking recipes as well. I buy the large 5lb bag of this brown sugar at Costco, cut open the top, and then just roll and clip it to store it. Nothing special or fancy for storage over here,  and I've never once had an issue with the sugar going hard and chunky. If you do encounter that problem, popping it into the microwave for a few seconds should soften it right up. I will always use this brand!
Alma S.
Amazing in chocolate chip cookies, and brownie recipes. I recently used this brand  and people were raving about how good the baked goods were. At times there can be big chunks of molasses in there, which is probably the only downfall of this product.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is by far the best sugar brand out there, and the only one I will buy.  And can we just take a moment to appreciate the ziploc baggie option?  I always used to have to transfer sugars to ziploc bags at home to keep them fresh, but they took care of that for me now!  I will always by this brand!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great brand. The brown sugar stays fresh for a long time. The zipper seal is great but often gets clogged with sugar granules. I like to seal mine in a zipper seal bag to ensure freshness. The brown sugar has a great flavor and is perfect for adding to baked goods!
Abby K.
Charlotte, NC
Best quality brown sugar! I bake a lot and whenever I skimp and use another brand the quality is just a little less. Worth the money! Only downside is it gets hard because the packaging doesn't seal well so I keep mine in an airtight container and it's fine.
Hailey P.
There is truly nothing better than this brown sugar. Has the best quality and is not even that much Joe expensive than the knock off brands. Would one hundred percent recommend and really would purchase for my own family. We use this in so many recipes!
Mercedes W.
West Allis, WI
I’ll spend the extra money on this brown sugar vs store brand. This brown sugar mixed with cream makes the most beautiful caramel sauce. Great in baking and I’ve purchased thousands of bags. I’d recommend to anyone who bakes
Wendy H.
Spring
I’ve used this for baking a few times. I usually use another brand but this has been on sale the times I need to purchase for a specific dessert .

quality is good. My cakes have come out very tasty
Darrisha D.
Alameda, CA
This is really perfect for you're sweet candy yams delicious I absolutely love it I couldn't create the flavors that I was looking for without it probably and cinnamon and butter
Jazminesarahy N.
Stanton, CA
This is great for you holiday hams. Whether you buy the ham that's already sweetened or the plan one it works delishishly on both. I highly recommend sliced ham and then pouring the brown sugar in between and cooking and then 1 min before you take it our sprinkle a coat on top and watch it broil. Once Golden brown remove from oven. Then when it's time to dine it's sweetly dressed and ready to serve.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do you like brown sugar in your oatmeal?
Patricia C.
Can I use this for tea?
Amber B.
Has anybody used this in a scrub of any kind? If so, is there anything that makes this better than a store brand?
Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA
I can see here that this is resealable. Does it really stay not hard as a rock though? Is it worth buying a bigger bag or is still the safe bet to only buy what you need cuz it's gonna go hard even with the closure?
Emily R.
Where can I find the brand at