BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Stephanie C.
Omaha, NE
I really do like this product. I think it works pretty well. I’ve only used it a few times but I think it smells amazing. I would buy it again and would recommend it to people.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
The rosewater scent is beautiful and makes you feel pampered and fresh. Reminds me a bit of my nana who loved roses and she would use rosewater and glycerine hand cream. It’s fragrance is not overpowering but it’s there and close to the skin.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Smells divine! This stuff reminds me of my time spent in Algeria. The natural, light fragrance is perfect for women like me that enjoy natural fragrances that are not overwhelming. This is definitely my favorite!
Leslie V.
My friend has this product and It is not for me (too sweet) I think that It is good, because it lasts long time and it is not necessary to use a lot of it! In my country she did not find it, so If you have any friend abroad and if you like it, tell her to bring one for you!
Britt V.
Toano, VA
I love love love the smell of roses, and Crabtree & Evelyn nailed the scent with this perfume. I picked up a gift set with the perfume and lotion and I don't think it's going to last me that long!
Brittany H.
New Bethlehem, PA
I absolutely love this rose water! It Moisturizes and keeps my skin looking soft. Not to mention it defiantly makes my foundation look so much better on me when I use this. I love this Rosewater.
Catherine S.
I've been using their products for quite some times I love this texture I love the feel I love the way it makes my hair smell in the price isn't bad either...
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Lovely rosewater smells so good and delicate keeps my skin soft supple and hydrated it is a high quality product
Elizabeth B.
buffalo, NY
love this spray brings back so many memories. our family loves all products. they are well made and high quality
Khaoula B.
Es superó bonito , me encanta el olor a flores os lo recomiendo cien por cien y dura en la ropa muchísimo