BY C & E

Fragrance: Vibrant lemon & fresh coriander with a touch of sweet honey. Contains myrrh extract, shown to condition nails, and Hyaluronic Acid, to hold moisture close to the skin. Hydrates to improve softness Helps condition nails and cuticles Free of parabens, lauryl sulfates, mineral oil, and propylene glycol Hand Therapy see more...

• Where can I find this? I would love to try it!1 Answers
  • For how long it moisturize your hands? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
Smells nice and gets your hands an okay amount of moisture! I would recommend this to people who like floral or clean scents!
Pam M.
Paintsville, KY
I love the Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy Lotions. The Citron has a nice light citrusy scent and I like the smell; however, my favorite is the original scent. The lotion is thick and creamy It softens your hands and lasts through several hand washings.
Haley E.
Bloomington, IN
I love and mean love this product it's a go to for me not only does it smell amazing but the formula is so nice for your hand a
Lianett J.
I love this product! The smell is great. It is great to keep hands soft and looking nice and clean.
Amber O.
Travelers Rst, SC
This works so good with my hands! They dry out so easy so I always keep this with me!
Amelya V.
I have the travel hand therapy and it is amazing! I work with gloves and when I get off work I use this and my hands are just amazingly soft.
Ximena A.
Plantation, FL
For how long it moisturize your hands?
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD
Where can I find this? I would love to try it!