C Defense - Tangy Citrus

by MegaFood

Mega Food uses only farm-fresh organic oranges in their C Defense Gummies. These tangy citrus flavored vegetarian gummies support a healthy immune system. No high fructose corn syrup or gelatin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of C Defense - Tangy Citrus!
Courtney  G.
C Defense - Tangy Citrus uploaded by Courtney  G.
Purchased at: Target
Very honest review here. After having a reaction to the shot , I have struggled with heart issues , left arm issue and over all feel like crap. I needed a gpod and healthy pick me up, and to help me keep as healthy as possible. This blend of vitamins, minus the zinc since im having a hard time finding it locally, is meant to help boost your immune system. Megafood c defense tastes amazing! Tart orange taste which i absolutely love. This brand is non gmo , made with organic oranges, certified b corp, certified vegan, gluten free, dairy / soy free,and their mission is awesome for the farmers!!! Take two of each of these vitamins whenever during the day ,and you wont be sorry!

Looking for your answer?