c. Booth Walnut Shell Body Scrub & Cleanser uploaded by Stacy A.c. Booth Walnut Shell Body Scrub & Cleanser uploaded by Takarra H.c. Booth Walnut Shell Body Scrub & Cleanser uploaded by Rebekah C.

BY C.BOOTH

Simple Natural Trusted When Skin Is Rough, Get Buffed!&Nbsp; This Creamy Scrub Works Into A Gentle Lather, Releasing Skin-Smoothing Natural Walnut Shells.&Nbsp; Work Over Your Entire Body - Even The Toughest, Driest Skin Spots Will Be Scrubbed Away To Reveal Newer, Softer Skin.&Nbsp; Delight In The Fragrance Of Toasted Nuts While Achieving Soft, Smooth Skin That's Always In Season. Not Tested On Animals see more...

• Will this leave you with a fresh feeling 3 Answers
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I adore this scrub! It smells good enough to eat and is a pretty intense scrub. I need something that can really get all the dead skin off but not dry me out. This does a really good job of that. It doesn't lather so it's super effective. One of my favorites for sure.
Michelle S.
Prunedale
This is such an amazing exfoliator. I love the C. Booth brand and this was my all time favorite out of the body washes. It smells heavenly and exfoliate my skin without feeling like I’m taking sandpaper to it. I just wish I could find it at Ulta again. I went to order it online and couldn’t find it and my local store doesn’t seem to carry it anymore.
Akia T.
Mount Vernon, NY
I buy this brand from ULTA! They have great sales by one get one 50%. I first tried this brand at Rote aid on sale. The had a product I love but mow is discontinued. The scrub exfoliate and makes my skin so silky smooth. The only thing it is very messy. I would like to ise it with a exfoliating glove and not a loohfa. I will continue to use this product and brand.
Stacy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really love this scrub, it's a good alternative to the st. Ives apricot scrub.  I love the smell it reminds me of coffee.  There is no lather so if you like lather this isn't the product for you.
Skye R.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! I have keratosis pilaris (aka chicken skin) on my thighs and upper arms, so I'm always itchy and bumpy, but after I use this, my skin feels smooth and normal again! I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good skin polish. I especially like the fact that it's just a scrub, not soap, without a lather so it doesn't leave me feeling dry.
Shasha Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This scrub doesn't lather like others mentioned, but it's a nice scrub for sensitive skin. It isn't too abrasive, and it leaves my skin smooth and soft. You get a decent sized bottle, and it can be found at Target. My only complaint is that the walnut pieces get all over my shower/tub so I have to clean it after.
kristin Z.
Grafton, WI
Let me start by saying that I have LOVED all of the C. Booth products I have ever bought. This one just didn't do it for me. It does smell AMAZING.. a great scent for winter or autumn. My biggest complaint about this product (and almost everyone else on ulta.com) is that the scent goes away the second you step out of the shower. Kind of pointless when you have a product that smells this good. The scrub itself is not a hard-working exfoliant. It is pretty gentle and is not for someone looking for something like the equivalent of a sugar scrub. You might get about 30 tiny pieces of walnut shell for your whole body during a shower. Also, it says it's a cleanser.. I would have never known that without looking at the label. When you use it, there is no lather (which is not a bad thing)... but.. I just don't feel like I'm getting clean. I usually use the C. Booth Vanilla body wash (which is my all time fav) before using this.

Altogether, this is a decent exfoliant. Nothing for seriously dry skin but feels nice and smells good for the moment.
Alyse N.
I purchased this "body scrub" at Christmas time at Ulta. I have to be honest... this is probably one of the worst body "scrubs" I've ever used. I use "" around scrub because, for me, there are barely any scrub to this body exfoliant. No good.
Takarra H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It cost 7.99 at Ulta or even Ulta.com. First the smell is amazing to me. It smells like an Oreo Frapuccino. Second it's not watery it is thick and it goes on easy. If gives my skin a glow ( but it doesn't last that long that's why I am giving it an 4). I must admit it I could get a little more moisture it would be a 5 star proudct. But I use it in the shower on my feet,legs,arms and neck. I really give this product a 4.5!!!!!!
Megan W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a decent body scrub. I love the scent - it's made with walnut shell powder, rose hip, balm mint, and kola nut. It's made without parabens, sulfates, mineral oil and petroleum. It does a decent job at exfoliating but my only complaint is how "thin" it is. I feel after a few seconds of rubbing it into my skin, a lot of the scrubbing particles have disappeared.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Will this leave you with a fresh feeling

Kohl's