BY C.BOOTH

Simple. Natural. Trusted. Why tea tree oil?  Because it helps control shine and occasional blemishes, all without drying skin.  We added witch hazel to help remove leftover traces of cleanser, dirt and make-up.  Bottom line?  Pesky enlarged pores and blackheads stay far away.  Skin will feel invigorated, refreshed and balanced. Not tested on animals ; see more...

Annie N.
I had a roommate who swore by tea tree oil and what do ya know, it is actually effective! Controls acne, helps with cold sores, and doesn't smell too strong. For you animal lovers like me, no animal testing!!
Carissa C.
Franklin Sq, NY
Okay random use for this: stretching your ears! If you're going up a size or even trying to make the holes smaller, use this! Just massage your lobes with this at the piercing hole, works like a charm! Really feels great being massaged anywhere actually...
Nikki K.
Rockingham, VA
Tea tree oil is amazingly effective at a variety of uses (I use it for a room-cleaning spray), but this toner is very helpful for those who have sensitive skin and acne breakouts.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
Love this stuff for when I have the occasional breakout. Helps to clear up my skin and leave it feeling refreshed without drying it out.
Sharyn F.
I have tea tree oil in my house for natural remedies to heal all skin issues and I even apply it to my hair to help with dry scalp!
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite toner! It helps to control shine and keeps breakouts at bay. It makes my skin feel refreshed and clean.
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
This product is reasonably priced. It really helps keep my acne at bay...especially during that time of the month.
Jock G.
Tea tree is a given true product that works. However, you need to religiously use this to get its full effect.
Ravinder K.
I use this everyday and it honestly made my skin loom way healthier than. Before
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Does any one know how is the smell of this tea tree has a very strong smell.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
What exactly is a toner used for? Is it needed in everyday skin regimens?
Halie H.
I use tea tree oil on my face every night and I got very excited when I saw this! I have sensitive hormonal acne prone skin so was wondering if anyone similar has had good results?