BY C.BOOTH

simple. natural. trusted. This refrshing treat for tired feet is rich with cocoa butter and sweet almond oil to sooth and soften rough, dry skin.  A rejuvenating blend of peppermint and tea tree oils gives tootsies a tingle and makes them smell a whole lot better than regualr feet. ; see more...

Sharon  A.
Port Huron , MI
Peppermint is my favorite scent for lotions like this! My feet are so dry and cracked all the time I run this on to help heal them, instantly relaxes them! Love it!
Christin A.
I've never tried this brand before, but once I had, I wouldn't switch to anything else! I have eczema, & this lotion did my feet great justice!
Alexis S.
Cheney, WA
Cooling and smells really good, makes them less tense almost immediately. I use after a long day at work and feel better at once.
Cassandra M.
Mauk, GA
I have never tried a c.booth product that I didn't fall in love with and this one is the same way. I don't use a lot of foot lotions, but this one is by far the most moisturizing and invigorating foot lotion that I have tried. I no longer have dry scratchy heels and this is also great to rub on tired feet after a long day of work or just a stressful day.
Melinda C.
Clarksburg, WV
I absolutely love this peppermint foot lotion as soon as I rub my feet down with her instantly want to relax