c. Booth Original Bath & Body Oil uploaded by Amy S.c. Booth Original Bath & Body Oil uploaded by Ashley H.

BY C.BOOTH

Get smooth, get nourished, get an all-over glow with our best-selling bath and body oil! Our original skin-loving blend of antioxidant Safflower, Sesame, Jojoba and Evening Primrose oils gives skin a boost for all-natural radiance. Blended with soothing Wheat and moisturizing Olive for deluxe skin benefits and a silky-smooth sheen.

Skye R.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing! I love using oil in the shower so I can be sure to lock in all the moisture. This oil smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I like to use the C. Booth Walnut Shell Scrub before shaving and then this oil after shaving! The combination leaves me smooth with no razor burn or bumps.
Amy S.
Milwaukee, WI
I don't like lotion, yet in Winter my legs are flaky as heck and very, very itchy... So I find myself having to moisturize whether I like it or not. I hate the way lotion feels on my skin when I put clothes on over it.... But this is different. I slather some on BEFORE I towel dry every morning out of the shower then pat dry and it is amazing. it soaks in and feels like I've got nothing on my skin... But leaves me very moisturized. There is some kind of a smell to it but it's pretty neutral and non-offensive so it doesn't interfere with any fragrance I put on in the morning. Had I known about this stuff earlier I would probably own no lotion at all. It's amazing!
Stacy D.
New London, NC
I LOVE this oil!!! If you're looking for the best bang for your buck- this is it! A little goes a long way.. Very nice scent, not floral smelling. All natural, no mineral oil. My skin is so soft after using this, I rarely ever apply lotion anymore! I always reach for this after showers or when my skin needs moisture!
Parris H.
San Angelo, TX
I love this oil. It makes me skin so soft and silky smooth. It also has such a great scent. My skin feels so hydrated all day after I use it. Also really great to apply after I shave to prevent razor burn. It's also a great price as well at ulta
Branisha W.
CHESAPEAKE, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recommend this oil for when you're looking for touchable, glowing, and fragrant skin. Perfect for when you're showing a lot of skin. I use it in the spring ,summer, and occasionally fall. Not for winter use if you're looking for max moisture retention.
Cindy P.
Greenacres, FL
This is my favorite daily oil. It's light enough to use every day of the year and it protects you enough for those harsh winter days. The price is amazing and the quality is astonishing. I've kept this in my beauty routine for over 2 1/2 years and I have no plans on not including it. Unless the manufacture stopped producing it!
Amanda D.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this when i get out of the bath it leaves your skin with a glow and fresh smelling all day it not heavy at all . i use it on my son also it helps with his eczema . and you can put it in your bath to help you relax
Beth D.
This is one of my favorite bath products. I use it in the shower almost everyday. It leaves my skin feeling incredibly smooth. The scent is also fantastic.
Ashley H.
columbia , sc
Judt picked this up with my c. booth vixbox mailer! so excited that I can add this to a bath. it smells great and is a great light oil!
Bahare K.
Las vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Iv never tried this oil but I'm always looking for a good body oil to use in the shower, gotta try this one out soon
Crystal F.
I always wanted to tried some great smelling body oils. Does anyone know is this great for your skin really if you have dry itchy skin in the winter?