c. Booth Italian Olive Oil Body Butter uploaded by Tomica W.

BY C.BOOTH

Simple. Natural. Trusted. Lavish your skin from head to toe with this scrumptious thick buttery cream that delivers long-lasting moisturization. the pampering formula is enriched with shea and cocoa butters to soften, moisturize, and nourish. Your skin will positively drink it up! The fresh green scent will awaken the senses. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alison M.
Plainfield, IL
I absolutely love this body lotion. It smells clean but has a flirty aspect to it as well as goes on silky smooth. The packaging is not a pump, so it takes some getting used to, but I would totally recommend this product to everyone I know!
T M.
I discovered this brand at ULTA. I like trying new stuff, so I snagged it while the brand was on sale. I love it. It smells fresh, it has a whipped yet, lotion-like consistency. It's not heavy but absorbs well. I've given some to my brother who's trying to do better by his skin, head to toe. I recommend it for males & females. I recommend it for anyone with skin issues.

It's become a staple for me, specifically when I opt not to wear fragranced lotions and want to wear perfumes. This is perfect under anything.
Irene R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I recently got this product And i loved it!!! I use it right after shower. It is very easy to apply and very smooth.This body butter smells amazing keeping me smelling fresh and keeps my skin very hydrated. It is an awesome product for anyone to try!!! I received this product for free to test and share my own honest opinin.
Tomica W.
HUMBLE, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day. Has the most amazing smell. It's not greasy! I just recently discovered this product and I'm in love!!!
danielle p.
Westchester, IL
My favorite body cream
Goes on light without feeling greasy and smells FANTASTIC. Also the price can't be beat.