BY NONE

Simple. Natural. Trusted This dramatically lightweight dry oil for face body imparts a light, lasting glow for instantly touchable skin. Elegant, nourishing oils quickly absorb to smooth soften. Infused with a gentle sweet blend of Honey Almond, it s the ultimate aromatic indulgence for skin the senses! Free of parabens, sulfates, mineral oil petrolatum. Not tested on animals. see more...

Carina A.
Northridge, CA
I bought this because my skin is always drier than the desert, both on my body and my face.
This oil is such a multitasker.
The spray is so practical, too! It does everything an oil should do, but doesn't make you greasy or leave any oily residue.
Perfect to tame flyaway hairs, dry ends, moisturize your legs..
I spray this onto my beauty blender to add moisture to my foundation and blend it out more easily!
Smells divine without being overwhelming, the 4fl oz size is perfect and..no parabens, sulfates, mineral oils or petrolatum!
Katie D.
Franklin, TN
I have had this for probably a year or so, and just now rediscovered it! I remember not liking the feel of this oil on my body, but two days ago I spritzed it on my face and HOLY GLOW. This has replenished my dry skin AND has given my hormonal breakouts some soothing and softening ingredients to heal up!
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
1,136 reviews
Smells nice and soft. I use this at night post shower, before I put on lotion. Alone, I'm not impressed. When I wear this in conjuction with a body butter, my skin feels soft and moisturized longer.
It does feel dry to the touch which is something you have to get used to of you're heavy handed like I am.
Amanda M.
Union City, CA
Fantastic winter product! The scent is so warm and calming. It's great when you get cold from jumping out of the shower in winter because you can quickly just spray yourself and then hop into your clean clothes. The only problem is that it "feels" dry, but your skin will get moisturized.
Karina P.
Katy, TX
You guys are going to laugh at me!!! Well for some reason I thought this was a hair product for dry damaged hair. I have been applying for about 2 weeks and all I can say is wow! It takes my frizziness and gives my hair a shiny look. It doesn't look oily nor does it leave my hair oily. It leaves smooth and silky. This spray also smells so good! I absolutely love it. I will continue to use for my hair although it's a skin product! 😂
Savannah H.
I absolutely love this stuff. I got it in a birch box and I use it after my primer and to blend my makeup. It keeps my skin looking bright and dewy without making me oily. 10/10 would recommend. Honestly one of the most under appreciated products.
Kate P.
E Longmeadow, MA
This stuff is great in the winter! I've never used an oil spray before so I originally sprayed way too much on myself since you can't feel it when you spray it on, but it's SO moisturizing and has a very nice, subtle scent.
Mityrra M.
Macon, GA
I love love love this stuff! A little goes a long way it keeps my face moisturized. I bought it at Marshall's for $5.99. I would buy this product again. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who does like light weight products especially for an oil!
kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love all of C. Booths products. I have very dry skin and used to spend a ton on The Body Shop until I started to use their line of products. This dry oil layers well with their body butters.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I really love this dry oil. A little goes along way. It smells divine and does exactly what it should, plus it's a reasonable price.