c. Booth Honey Almond Body Lotion 16 oz uploaded by Joanna E.c. Booth Honey Almond Body Lotion 16 oz uploaded by Johna S.c. Booth Honey Almond Body Lotion 16 oz uploaded by Stephi D.

BY C.BOOTH

Simple. Natural. Trusted The sweet treat you love is the secret to firmer, smoother skin! This luxurious, antioxidant-rich lotion drenches skin in moisture, helping to reignite a firmer, more toned appearance. Naturally nourishing Honey Almond absorb quickly for a grease-free finish - delivering younger-looking, more radiant skin with all-natural smoothness. Free of parabens, sulfates, mineral oil or petrolatum. see more...

• This stuff smells fantastic! The smell is what made me bu...1 Answers
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
This stuff has treated me well! I was browsing the clearance of Harmon's for a natural lotion to try (no petrolatum/parabens) and found this one! Love how soft my skins feels with it and it smells amazing. Haven't noticed any firming or toning, but I go between different products...But I was very satisfied with this for general moisturising!
Sylvonna R.
Ypsilanti, MI
I SUPER love this lightweight non-greasy lotion for daily use. It smells absolutely YUMMY and always keeps my skin moisturized without leaving a thick layer or greasy feel on the skin after applying it.
Ashley D.
South Grafton, MA
I got this as a Secret Santa gift and I love it! I use on my face and body after showering and it works wonders. My skin gets very dry in the winter and this always helps. On my face I use this along with the Nourish Organic Face Cleanser and dermabrush.

I just would not recommend it on parts of your body where your skin is very dry to the point it is cracking. This happens on my wrist during the winter for some reason and the lotion stings a bit. But that is such a minor detail to me that I'll still give it 5 stars!
Johna S.
Covington, TN
Not only is this great smelling, but it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feel after. I've been using this on my bump for this pregnancy and I'm loving it.
Crystal B.
I love this, it smells fantastic! It makes my skin nice and smooth. It doesn't tighten skin, like I've suddenly lost 5 pounds. If I want those results, I do yoga. How, it does keep the skin nice and elastic.
Kathleen B.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is hands down my #1 favorite body lotion of all time. I use it every day, multiple times a day. It makes my hands extremely soft, and the scent is very gentle and lasts for hours. I especially love that it's free of parabens and sulfates! Highly recommend.
steffany a.
Seems like a wonderful product for tightening skin .I love that i feel no sticky residue. And it makes my skin feel so fresh and moist. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. its a great product for great value.
Taylor D.
This lotion smells great but does not moisturize well. If you have dry skin I would avoid at all costs. I ended up with patches of dry bumpy skin all over my arms after using this for a few months.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Such an amazing lotion. I normally don't like the smell of foodie lotions but this was so mild I could barely tell. Very quick to dry and super hydrating!!
jenn p.
Marshalltown, IA
I love this on my spa day!! I use this the body scrub and Rosemary-Mint Bath/shower/hair wash.
Nice smell, no sticky feeling.
Latissa B.
Orange Park, FL
This stuff smells fantastic! The smell is what made me buy it because I love almond scented lotions and soaps. The scent doesn't last very long which is a negative for me. It also says it has body forming abilities that I cannot vouch for because I never paid any attention to that. It does not leave a shiny look to skin or a greasy feeling.

Target