C. Booth Honey & Almond Body Butter

by c.Booth

C. Boothā„¢ Honey & Almond Body Butter.
Simple. Natural. Trusted.
Our honey and almond body butter pays homage to rough, dry skin. Extra rich and extra thick this buttery body cream will smooth away unbecoming flaky skin and moisturize-leaving a silky, supple finish. Sweet almond oil anoints your skin, while leaving it jumping for joy.

Sometimes I find these types of products make my skin look and feel oily. Will I experience this with this lotion??
I have been looking for a body butter then will keep my skin moist and maybe take away stretch marks. Will this do any of that?
How good is this product?
Start your review of C. Booth Honey & Almond Body Butter!
Product Highlights
ā€œI love this product. It is extra thick and hydrating, and it takes care of nasty, dry winter skin in a heartbeat.ā€ in reviews
ā€œ...soft as butter with a soft, silky finish. I love using this product on my dry skin, especially problem areas. Works great!ā€ in reviews
Boynton Beach, FL
Makes you oh so soft! I love to use this after the bath before bed šŸ˜Š it's a little heavy so I don't wear it out but an awesome product
Arlington, TX
Love this! Very good especially for sensitive dry skin, after a use you will see the nice results! It's very moisturizing and smooth
Trussville, AL
I love C. Booth Honey & Almond Body Butter! It is a must for summer! It smells wonderful and keeps your skin hydrated and soft!
Warner Robins, GA
Love this product, not only make your skin feels super smooth, it also smells good, and also helps me with my stretch marks!
Palatine, IL
This body butter is so mosturizing, non-greasy like others. definitely recommend to anyone, it has an amazing scent as well!
Omaha, NE
This body butter has a soft and not an over powering smell to it. It is a moisture that locks in to last all day! I love it!
Scott Depot, WV
Smells so good!! If moistures skin so good leaving a good smell with no resadue!! Its gentle and good for skin
This stuff smells amazing the almond really sticks out. A little goes a LONG way too and it comes with a lot.
Washington, DC
This body butter feels very moisturizing and I would use this everyday. It's very healthy for your skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...