BY C.BOOTH

C. Booth™ Honey & Almond Body Butter.
Simple. Natural. Trusted.
Our honey and almond body butter pays homage to rough, dry skin. Extra rich and extra thick this buttery body cream will smooth away unbecoming flaky skin and moisturize-leaving a silky, supple finish. Sweet almond oil anoints your skin, while leaving it jumping for joy. see more...

• Sometimes I find these types of products make my skin loo...4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a body butter then will keep my s...4 Answers
  • How good is this product?3 Answers
C. Booth Honey & Almond Body Butter
  • "I love this product. It is extra thick and hydrating, and it takes care of nasty, dry winter skin in a heartbeat." in 9 reviews
  • "Just like the name says: "Body Butter". Literally makes your skin feel soft as butter with a soft, silky finish. I love using this product on my dry skin, especially problem areas. Works great!" in 8 reviews
Dianna N.
Phoenix, AZ
I started using this body butter after trying out a bunch of lotions that made me itchy after shaving my legs. This lotion took away all of the redness in my legs and made my skin so smooth! Even lotions of other brands for extra dry skin don’t do anything for me. This is definitely my go to during the summer because I am shaving my legs so often. And it smells sooooooooo good! And so little goes such a long way because it spreads so easily. I love it so much!
Brianna B.
Dacula
I love love love this body butter! I have sensitive skin and usually don’t like fragrances lotions but this one is not irritating to me at all. I also love that it leaves you feeling moisturized but never greasy and it’s a great price for what you get. I’ve had friends try the other scents in this line and all of them are great. I also like that it has no parabens, sulfates, or mineral oil and is also cruelty free :)
Judy B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love this body butter. It is a whipped texture. Leaves you feeling soft and smooth. I use it all over but love it on my feet. I use the pumice stone on my feet then when I get out of the shower I follow with this body butter. *hearts*. It's not greasy or oily so it's great that I don't leave footprints on the floors as I leave my bathroom! Definitely worth the buy...I hope they never change the formula!
Jennifer S.
This is my favorite body butter! It isn't greasy goes on easily and absorbs completely with minimal effort. It's hard to find unless you order it online but totally worth the inconvenience. This is a staple product in my bathroom and easily something I could wholeheartedly recommend to add to your daily regiment. Subtle scent that doesn't overpower.
Robyn E.
Denton, TX
WOW best random find at Ulta ever! Literally only bought it on impulse because they were BOGO 50% off. But I'm so glad I did! This product smells absolutely delicious, comes in ample amount for the price, and in no way feels greasy and unappealing.
Yadira M.
Waterbury , Ct
I was skeptical about this body cream because I found it really cheap but it worked amazing! I mostly used for my feet and did not disappoint . No need to spend a lot on cream if you can find it cheaper. Look for it in local stores. You will find it at a good price!
Alexis W.
Vero Beach, FL
Love love love this body butter! So moisturizing. I generally moisturize twice a day, but if I’m in a rush in the morning and forget to apply, my skin will still feel great from applying the night before. Have purchased twice and will continue to repurchase! The scent isn’t too strong and doesn’t linger which I’m fine with. Wish they would come out with more scents!
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
Omg, this product works so great. I've had great fast results since I purchased it. I have really dry skin and my skin has improve alot. It's worth a try if anyone has dry skin. It's a must have.
Rae R.
this is an amazing body butter!! It smells absolutely delicious and hydrated your skin like no other! I use it all of the time, I literally don't know what I'd do without it. It is a great price too!
Anna S.
Orlando, FL
This stuff works miracles. I have dry skin so it's so soft on the skin. I bought this at Walgreens. It was super cheap especially it doing more than what it says. I would buy this again.
Jennifer L.
Where i can find
Karen C.
Has this gave any one a rash ?
Hailey A.
Sometimes I find these types of products make my skin look and feel oily. Will I experience this with this lotion??
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
I have been looking for a body butter then will keep my skin moist and maybe take away stretch marks. Will this do any of that?
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
is this product any good ? is it a soft body butter or thick and clumpy ? and where so they sell this ?