C. Booth Honey & Almond Body Butter

by c.Booth

C. Booth™ Honey & Almond Body Butter.
Simple. Natural. Trusted.
Our honey and almond body butter pays homage to rough, dry skin. Extra rich and extra thick this buttery body cream will smooth away unbecoming flaky skin and moisturize-leaving a silky, supple finish. Sweet almond oil anoints your skin, while leaving it jumping for joy.

Sometimes I find these types of products make my skin look and feel oily. Will I experience this with this lotion??
I have been looking for a body butter then will keep my skin moist and maybe take away stretch marks. Will this do any of that?
How good is this product?
Start your review of C. Booth Honey & Almond Body Butter!
Product Highlights
“I love this product. It is extra thick and hydrating, and it takes care of nasty, dry winter skin in a heartbeat.” in reviews
“...soft as butter with a soft, silky finish. I love using this product on my dry skin, especially problem areas. Works great!” in reviews
Virginia Beach, VA
I love this body butter. It is a whipped texture. Leaves you feeling soft and smooth. I use it all over but love it on my feet. I use the pumice stone on my feet then when I get out of the shower I follow with this body butter. *hearts*. It's not greasy or oily so it's great that I don't leave footprints on the floors as I leave my bathroom! Definitely worth the buy...I hope they never change the formula!
This is my favorite body butter! It isn't greasy goes on easily and absorbs completely with minimal effort. It's hard to find unless you order it online but totally worth the inconvenience. This is a staple product in my bathroom and easily something I could wholeheartedly recommend to add to your daily regiment. Subtle scent that doesn't overpower.
Denton, TX
WOW best random find at Ulta ever! Literally only bought it on impulse because they were BOGO 50% off. But I'm so glad I did! This product smells absolutely delicious, comes in ample amount for the price, and in no way feels greasy and unappealing.
Waterbury , Ct
I was skeptical about this body cream because I found it really cheap but it worked amazing! I mostly used for my feet and did not disappoint . No need to spend a lot on cream if you can find it cheaper. Look for it in local stores. You will find it at a good price!
Kirtland, NM
Omg, this product works so great. I've had great fast results since I purchased it. I have really dry skin and my skin has improve alot. It's worth a try if anyone has dry skin. It's a must have.
this is an amazing body butter!! It smells absolutely delicious and hydrated your skin like no other! I use it all of the time, I literally don't know what I'd do without it. It is a great price too!
Orlando, FL
This stuff works miracles. I have dry skin so it's so soft on the skin. I bought this at Walgreens. It was super cheap especially it doing more than what it says. I would buy this again.
I have loved this brand for awhile, and was excited to try this. All I can say is WOW. This stuff feels amazing, and my skin has never felt so soft! It smells so good that you'd literally want to eat it. I've tried many products from this brand... They all are on point. And the price point is ridiculously affordable for anyone. Better yet, they are cruelty free, and contain no sulfates or parabens. Buy this product; heck, buy it all!
C. Booth Honey & Almond Body Butter uploaded by Chelsey B.
I found this on clearance at wal mart not too long ago. It's end of summer and hoping it will take me through the dry winter skin phase. As for now, this is my favorite body butter. The smell is heavenly and I smell it lightly on my skin all the next day (shower and apply at night). I love it's free of parabens and other carcinogens. I don't think I will be changing my brand of skin moisturizer anytime soon!
Iowa City, IA
I'm so sad to not like this product.. first of all, it really smells amazing. It's a light scent that lingers for a while that I really like. It goes on nicely and rubs into the skin well, however, it leaves my skin more dry than when I started! I will look at my legs an hour after having put on this body butter and they will be parched! I'm not sure what it is in here but this strips my skin of every bit of moisture which is NOT what I want from a body butter.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...