c. Booth Ginger Sugar Body Scrub uploaded by Victoria C.c. Booth Ginger Sugar Body Scrub uploaded by Oni K.

BY C.BOOTH

Simple.&Nbsp; Natural. Trusted. Simple Ingredients Accomplish A Lot In This Body Scrub.&Nbsp; Sugar Gently Polishes Skin To Perfection.&Nbsp; Luscious Cocoa And Shea Butters Hydrate Renewed Skin, While Ginger's Warm, Spicy Scent Relaxes Every Nerve.&Nbsp; Sometimes, Simple Ingredients Are Just What The Dry Skin Ordered. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Canada see more...

• Is this scrub fairly gentle on the skin?1 Answers
c. Booth Ginger Sugar Body Scrub
  • "I got a little sample of this once from my friend and I loved it I'm always into sugar body scrubs and this ginger scent is amazing " in 3 reviews
Jada M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i've been using this scrub for a week and both me and my boyfriend loves it it does exactly what it says and it's not too harsh the only thing i'm not fond of is the strong ginseng as all
which i learned to live with
Ashley D.
Des Moines, IA
This body scrub is great! If you love ginger, I would highly recommend this because it smells amazing! I usually use this before I shave my legs in the shower and it does a great job exfoliating dead skin cells to give a closer shave! Leaves my skin sooooo smooth and silky.
Victoria C.
Yucaipa , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this product free for testing and reviewing purposes and can honestly say it is one of the best sugar scrubs I've ever tried! The ginger scent is invigorating and the thick, rich formula leaves my body (and hands) feeling soft and smooth. The container is 8oz of product and it has lasted such a long time because a little bit truly goes a long way.
Haley W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of the best scrubs I have used outside of lush. It is well priced for how much product you get. Love the smell, but not too strong. The texture is a mix of jelly and grit. I thought that it would not be soft or scrub off dead skin cause it was so soft to touch but I was wrong. Also awesome for sensitive skin.
Teran P.
Minneapolis , MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I went through this insanely quickly. The scrub did what it was supposed to do and did it well. The smell eventually became fairly overwhelming and old quickly. I guess I'm glad I went through it fast. That said, the scrub was grainy without being too harsh which I appreciated.
Oni K.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
-Exfoliates very well. Leaves skin soft.
-Pleasant fragrance, but a little flat.
-Moisturizes but should be mixed together initially for optimal moisture benefits because the oil sinks to bottom of jar.
-Nice granules, not overly abrasive, feels like fine sand.
-Not messy, very easy to use.
catherine K.
I love this body scrub! Exfoliates nicely without having the sugar dissolve right away. I feel that is the trouble with some sugar scrubs is when you "scrub" it onto your skin, the sugar is gone :( this product doesn't do that! The smell is nice without being over powering. Will purchase a container again once I run out :)
Rachel K.
Bothell, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've never have used this product before, I decided to buy it last week and I will never buy any other scrub. This is perfect for winter time, and it keeps your skin nice and smooth. It reminds me of baby oil, but with the scrubbing part. I def think you should try this if you're having dried skin!
Carmel G.
Westlake Vlg, CA
Smells amazing! This scrub left my skin feeling softer than ever after one use. It also claims to reduce redness/blemishes and after one use I can say that it did already. I'm looking forward to seeing the lasting results of continued use.
Nikisha S.
College Park, GA
This was my first time using a body scrub and I am very impressed with it. The ginger scent is amazing to the senses. The scrub left my skin feeling smooth and soft.
Audrey G.
Is this scrub fairly gentle on the skin?