BY C.BOOTH

Simple, natural, trusted. This multi-talented body lotion goes above and beyond to convince skin to rewind time.  First, naturally derived apricot oils intensively replenish thirsty skin, while cellulite-busting caffeine and intensive emollients purify, revitalize, energize, firm, tone, smooth and soften it.  All this while drying to a silky, powdery finish with a light, lingering crisp, citrus scent.  You won t find a body lotion that works harder. deliciousbrandsllc.com ;   see more...

Jerica R.
Lincoln, NE
This is my favorite lotion ever. So many benefits! The bottle is huge and they are only 8-10$ I have a bottle in almost ever room in my house. Passion fruit scent is my favorite by far! I get mine at Ulta
Brittany J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I liked this lotion. It absorbs fast and leaves my skin super silky soft! Loved it when I tried it!
Kyanna D.
Middletown, OH
My favorite lotion ! A hidden gem, for sure. Extremely moisturizing and leaves my skin softer than any lotion I've ever tried, and doesn't leave behind any grease or greasy feeling. All the moisture soaks up into the skin and my skin feels so soft and smooth.