c. Booth Firming Body Lotion

by c.Booth

Simple, natural, trusted. This multi-talented body lotion goes above and beyond to convince skin to rewind time.  First, naturally derived apricot oils intensively replenish thirsty skin, while cellulite-busting caffeine and intensive emollients purify, revitalize, energize, firm, tone, smooth and soften it.  All this while drying to a silky, powdery finish with a light, lingering crisp, citrus scent.  You won t find a body lotion that works harder. deliciousbrandsllc.com ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of c. Booth Firming Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Middletown, OH
My favorite lotion ! A hidden gem, for sure. Extremely moisturizing and leaves my skin softer than any lotion I've ever tried, and doesn't leave behind any grease or greasy feeling. All the moisture soaks up into the skin and my skin feels so soft and smooth.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
I liked this lotion. It absorbs fast and leaves my skin super silky soft! Loved it when I tried it!
Walla Walla , WA
I mean it’s everything!! It has ingredients that’s help with cellulite and lymphatic drainage.. The price is amazingly cheap and I’m addicted!!! 💗💗💗
Lincoln, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite lotion ever. So many benefits! The bottle is huge and they are only 8-10$ I have a bottle in almost ever room in my house. Passion fruit scent is my favorite by far! I get mine at Ulta

Looking for your answer?