BY C.BOOTH

A deliciously thick, delicately fragranced body butter that eliminates dry, cracked skin! A super-powered blend of antioxidant Argan Oil, rejuvenating Vitamin A, and antioxidant Vitamin E bring back skin’s healthy radiance. Super soothing Oatmeal, softening Rose Hip, and invigorating Kola Nut restore skin to a smoother state

• Has anyone tried this? If so is it worth the purchase ?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for this product what stores carry this line?5 Answers
Takarra H.
Takarra H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I received a coupon for c.booth and I went to Ulta and it was 8.99 which is an awesome price in my book. It's a lot of product, it's very smooth but I would have loved for it to have lasted a little while longer ( meaning it didn't give me enough moisture) but I would definitely buy it again and probably use a little bit of baby gel to stretch it out. But the product didn't have parabans and it has really good ingredients in it!! Overall I really loved this product!
love this stuff so much! its honestly amazinf and is gentle on the skin, so its good for all skin types. it is very effective and makes my skin feel wonderful! i would recommend this to everyone because the way it makes your skin feel is just amazing!
Paige D.
Paige D.
Norman, OK
This is my all time favorite lotion! I'm working on my second jar even! Ulta is always having sales so you shouldn't have to every pay full price. This stuff is so moisturizing it's ridiculous, 10/10!
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
I love love love this stuff!! The smell is amazing and the way it make my skin feel is amazing!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
I love Egyptian Goddess Oil so this has to smell wonderful ordering some online asap!!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
Review for: Egyptian Argan Oil Body Butter 8 oz
This is a pretty decent body lotion. It's nothing special but it does moisturize my skin well! It has quite a thick texture and can take a while to really rub it in. There also is basically no scent which is great for people who are sensitive to scent! I personally enjoy scented lotions so I don't think I would repurchase this but I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a good unscented body butter!
Bren A.
Bren A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Excellent product! I tested this cream for free thanks to Influenster & Freeman Beauty. You know?
I have tried so many body creams and this is one of the few ones that you should definitely try. The texture is natural, creamy, non-greasy, and it smells so great. Oh, and the best? It's cruelty-free :).
Try it, you won't regret it.

NOTE: All opinions are my own.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Fort Meade, MD
Review for: Egyptian Argan Oil Body Butter 8 oz
I received this as a sample in one of my Ulta packages and I left it sitting on my bathroom counter for like a month. I totally should have tried this earlier! I love it. It's thick but not greasy and the smell is amazing but not overpowering. It's super moisturizing too.
leonely c.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Egyptian Argan Oil Body Butter 8 oz
Omg I just found this product at publix on clearance for $2 so decided to get it and I love it.. it's really think but doesn't feel heavy.. it smells really really good .. I think the product retails for about $7-8 so it's still pretty good .. I totally recommend if your body is dry..
Nia W.
Nia W.
northridge
I bought a jar of this from Target . It's AMAZING! I use it after each shower/bath and it makes my skin super smooth to the touch !! It even smells great . It was my first time using it and I will definitely be buying another jar soon because this one is almost empty
Latrice S.
Latrice S.
Jonesboro, GA
I have been looking for this product what stores carry this line?
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Has anyone tried this? If so is it worth the purchase ?