BY C.BOOTH

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

A deliciously thick, delicately fragranced body butter that eliminates dry, cracked skin! A super-powered blend of antioxidant Argan Oil, rejuvenating Vitamin A, and antioxidant Vitamin E bring back skin’s healthy radiance. Super soothing Oatmeal, softening Rose Hip, and invigorating Kola Nut restore skin to a smoother state

• Has anyone tried this? If so is it worth the purchase ?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for this product what stores carry th...5 Answers
c. Booth Egyptian Argan Oil Body Butter
  • "Me and my son use this it is so good leaves your skin hydrated and it smells so good its a must for people with dry skin like we have " in 5 reviews
Tera W.
Post Falls, ID
Review for: Booth more...
This winter has got my skin so dry... I needed relief! But dropping a ton of money on a product that may or may not help doesn't really speak to me. Luckily one of the sales gals at Ulta made this suggestion. It smelt great and looked to be thick and non-greasy, and for about $6 for a decent size container... I was sold! And let me tell you, it has worked wonders. It absorbs perfectly into my skin, my skin has stayed moisturized all day long, and the smell lasts all day too! I highly recommend!!
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
Review for: Egyptian Argan Oil Body Butter 8 oz more...
This has a nice light whipped texture and yet a little goes a long way. Start off with a small amount and build as needed. It absorbs evenly and nicely into the skin. It is nice for dry parts of the skin like knees, elbows, and heels. It does have a fairly heavy fragrance which some might not enjoy. However, I love it. I put it on before bed and catch whiffs of it and relax. The price point is amazing on this. It is cruelty free which is a huge plus.
Ashley D.
Des Moines , IA
Review for: Egyptian Argan Oil Body Butter 8 oz more...
This is a pretty decent body lotion. It's nothing special but it does moisturize my skin well! It has quite a thick texture and can take a while to really rub it in. There also is basically no scent which is great for people who are sensitive to scent! I personally enjoy scented lotions so I don't think I would repurchase this but I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a good unscented body butter!
Christie s.
Henderson, KY
Review for: Egyptian Argan Oil Body Butter 8 oz more...
With me goin threw menopause, I depend on alot of products from skin care, to eating healthy, n my oiks to feel better n less moody lol. I chose lavender cause of the soothing effects. But keys not forget how this product makes ur skin feel. With my body goin threw all kinds of changes, u can't let ur skin go. Take care of it. Who days u have to grow old n look old. I want to feel as young as I do n ur skin is the largest organ on n in ur body. This product sinks right in. I use it right before bed n *sigh*, u feel so relaxed n ur skin is happy to. Win win
Nia N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great product! It has a subtle floral scent (like ylang ylang), absorbs fully into the skin, and doesn't leave a greasy residue. There are a lot of great ingredients, like coconut oil, argan oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, and wheat germ oil, and then there are some chemical additives that are likely batch additives used to preserve, add fragrance, or improve texture. I expected the ingredient list to be shorter and filled with only whole ingredients (butters, oils, extracts, and botanicals), based on the boutique-y feel of the packaging. That's my only real con, and the reason this is not a 5-star review. Oh- another positive is that this is made in the US and is cruelty free! I received this product free for review purposes. I would buy again- nit at the full MSRP of $10-12, but for $5 or less, DEFINITELY!
Nia W.
northridge
I bought a jar of this from Target . It's AMAZING! I use it after each shower/bath and it makes my skin super smooth to the touch !! It even smells great . It was my first time using it and I will definitely be buying another jar soon because this one is almost empty
Takarra H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received a coupon for c.booth and I went to Ulta and it was 8.99 which is an awesome price in my book. It's a lot of product, it's very smooth but I would have loved for it to have lasted a little while longer ( meaning it didn't give me enough moisture) but I would definitely buy it again and probably use a little bit of baby gel to stretch it out. But the product didn't have parabans and it has really good ingredients in it!! Overall I really loved this product!
Manda K.
I am super picky about what lotions I will use and this passed my test. It's got a really light exotic scent and has a great list of ingredients. There's some basic chemical additives (which make me think twice before reaching for it), but overall, they are not the worst ones out there. I hope that they make more products with scents like this one (wasn't a fan of any of the other options).

I received some of this free to try, but my opinions are my own.
Maribel M.
I love this stuff! Definitely my go to daily allover moisturizer. It is thick but goes on smooth and isn't super greasy. The lavender scent is subtle but smells amazing. Most thick moisturizers irritate my skin, this one does not. When I find it on sale I definitely stock up.
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Excellent product! I tested this cream for free thanks to Influenster & Freeman Beauty. You know?
I have tried so many body creams and this is one of the few ones that you should definitely try. The texture is natural, creamy, non-greasy, and it smells so great. Oh, and the best? It's cruelty-free :).
Try it, you won't regret it.

NOTE: All opinions are my own.
Latrice S.
Jonesboro, GA
I have been looking for this product what stores carry this line?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Has anyone tried this? If so is it worth the purchase ?

back