BY C.BOOTH

For skin that glistens! This aromatic body oil is loaded with Monoi, a blend of rich coconut oil and the natural essence of tiare flowers that s been the beauty secret of Tahitian women for centuries.  A luxurious daily moisturizing spray that makes your skin glow, it also doubles as a massage oil.  deliciousbrandsllc.com ; see more...

Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
The name of this product confused me at first. I wasn't totally sure what a dry oil was supposed to do, let alone if this product would do it well. I eventually decided to use this on my legs after shaving to help replenish my skin. The product smells incredible, and I used it up for that reason alone. It didn't moisturize my skin as much as I would have wanted an oil to especially after shaving, but the scent made up for it.
Williana L.
Passaic , NJ
Verified Purchase
Delicate mist that absorbs quickly and leaves the skin feeling soft and cool. The fragrance is as expected from the other reviews . . . a vanilla overtone that I find pleasant. Umm, this will become a favorite. Great choice for me because I have dry, mature skin . . . the size is perfect for those with limited space. Remember that you only need a light spray!
Amanda D.
Jacksonville, FL
I have the one in honey almond it so light and fresh not heavy at all it gives your skin a glow when you are on the go . and also i use it on my son he think it smells like suger cookies
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I have this product in the honey & almond variety (I received it in my glossybox a few months ago) and I love it! I like to spritz a little onto my hands and pat it onto my face at night before applying my night cream whenever my skin needs a little extra moisture. It's also great to use on my legs after shaving. A great multipurpose product!
Dacy M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely adore this product! It smells amazing and it's light but super moisturizing! I love it so much! It leaves your skin glowy and healthy looking! And it makes it SO soft!
Helen S.
Fletcher, NC
Fantastic stuff at a fantastic price available at Target. good for skin and hair (if you use just a little) Honey Almond is the one I use most
Nishawn W.
I actually tried this years ago and loved it! Unfortunately, I didn't know where to buy anymore.
Jen L.
Wellington, FL
I love c. booth dry oil spray. It makes your legs look incredibly gorgeous. It is very gentle. I use the product daily. I bought it on drugstore.com online. I highly recommend trying it!! It is a reasonable price too!
Jaclyn S.
Albuquerque, NM
I have this in Honey Almond and I love it! I have a couple of dry oil sprays but this one is my favorite because it leaves my skin super soft, sprays in an even mist, doesn't leave a residue and absorbs quickly, and it really does give a glistening effect. I apply it all over after I get out of the shower and it leaves my skin soft and glowy all day. Since I have the Honey Almond dry oil spray, it has a light sweet smell but it isn't overpowering. I don't use this on my face, but since it's a dry oil, I was worried that it would make me have breakouts, but it doesn't. I just wish it could spray upside down. :)
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
Where can I buy this?
Crystal W.
What are the ingredients in this?
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert
It it absorbed well without leaving a residue?
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
Deja la piel grasosa? Lo puedes usar diariamente? Se pega a la ropa?