c. Booth Dry Oil Spray uploaded by Samm S.

BY C.BOOTH

For skin that glistens! This aromatic body oil is loaded with Monoi, a blend of rich coconut oil and the natural essence of tiare flowers that s been the beauty secret of Tahitian women for centuries.  A luxurious daily moisturizing spray that makes your skin glow, it also doubles as a massage oil.  deliciousbrandsllc.com ; see more...

Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The name of this product confused me at first. I wasn't totally sure what a dry oil was supposed to do, let alone if this product would do it well. I eventually decided to use this on my legs after shaving to help replenish my skin. The product smells incredible, and I used it up for that reason alone. It didn't moisturize my skin as much as I would have wanted an oil to especially after shaving, but the scent made up for it.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I have this product in the honey & almond variety (I received it in my glossybox a few months ago) and I love it! I like to spritz a little onto my hands and pat it onto my face at night before applying my night cream whenever my skin needs a little extra moisture. It's also great to use on my legs after shaving. A great multipurpose product!
Jaclyn S.
Albuquerque, NM
I have this in Honey Almond and I love it! I have a couple of dry oil sprays but this one is my favorite because it leaves my skin super soft, sprays in an even mist, doesn't leave a residue and absorbs quickly, and it really does give a glistening effect. I apply it all over after I get out of the shower and it leaves my skin soft and glowy all day. Since I have the Honey Almond dry oil spray, it has a light sweet smell but it isn't overpowering. I don't use this on my face, but since it's a dry oil, I was worried that it would make me have breakouts, but it doesn't. I just wish it could spray upside down. :)
Jen L.
Wellington, FL
I love c. booth dry oil spray. It makes your legs look incredibly gorgeous. It is very gentle. I use the product daily. I bought it on drugstore.com online. I highly recommend trying it!! It is a reasonable price too!
Dacy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely adore this product! It smells amazing and it's light but super moisturizing! I love it so much! It leaves your skin glowy and healthy looking! And it makes it SO soft!
Williana L.
Passaic , NJ
Verified Purchase
Delicate mist that absorbs quickly and leaves the skin feeling soft and cool. The fragrance is as expected from the other reviews . . . a vanilla overtone that I find pleasant. Umm, this will become a favorite. Great choice for me because I have dry, mature skin . . . the size is perfect for those with limited space. Remember that you only need a light spray!
Amanda D.
Jacksonville, FL
I have the one in honey almond it so light and fresh not heavy at all it gives your skin a glow when you are on the go . and also i use it on my son he think it smells like suger cookies
Helen S.
Fletcher, NC
Fantastic stuff at a fantastic price available at Target. good for skin and hair (if you use just a little) Honey Almond is the one I use most
Nishawn W.
I actually tried this years ago and loved it! Unfortunately, I didn't know where to buy anymore.
Samm S.
El aceite seco de C. Booth de Miel con Almendras lo conseguí en Walmart, tienen varios productos de esa marca. Me encantó! Huele delicioso y deja la piel hidratada y suavecita. A mi gusto no queda grasoso. Me costo $98 según recuerdo. Lo puedes utilizar solo o como primer antes del maquillaje.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Where can I buy this?
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It it absorbed well without leaving a residue?
Crystal W.
What are the ingredients in this?
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
Deja la piel grasosa? Lo puedes usar diariamente? Se pega a la ropa?