BY C.BOOTH

Charnita F.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I'd found this sooner! I have oily and acne-prone skin. I also get hormonal breakouts quite often thanks to my PCOS. I've tried moisturizer after moisturizer with some good, though mostly bad results; finding a good one is so hard for me. This one is definitely one of my favorites!!

It's very light, has a pleasant scent, does NOT break me out and has awesome ingredients. A little goes a long way, so I the jar easily lasts 2-3 months. Plus, after a long day, my face doesn't look all greasy - like it often done with other moisturizers. To me, this is a sure sign that it helps to reduce oil production.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a big fan of C. Booth products and first learned about it through Ulta when they had a sale going on. I love this moisturizer because it is oil free which is good for me because I don't like greasy moisturizer and I have oily skin anyways. This keeps my skin hydrating and comfortable until I wash off. My skin soaks it right up. These products are pretty affordable so I definitely recommend everyone to try.
brisa s.
brisa s.
I use it after shaving because my legs seem to be extra dry , since this seems to be a heavy lotion it helps my dryness
Akvilė Š.
Akvilė Š.
Vilnius, Lithuania
I am do into in this product. It's undeniably true that it done hus job as well and you can not live without this
Gladys Tatiana T.
Gladys Tatiana T.
Santiango de Cali, valle del cauca
I'd like to use this. I need it in my life..urgent!!! I should buy this,but in my city aren't these products.