c. Booth All-Over-Body Sea Salt Scrub uploaded by jenn p.c. Booth All-Over-Body Sea Salt Scrub uploaded by Anjali J.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

This sensational Sea Salt scrub is formulated like no other, making it unrivaled in its ability to truly renew skin! Rich in minerals and nutrients critical to skin health, Sea Salts detoxify and boost circulation. Slough off tough skin as Eucalyptus Leaf Oil revitalizes and conditions. Step out of your shower with oh-so-smooth, dramatically soft skin.

Sarah J.
Lorain
I love this product but after rinsing it always leaves a weird film that I have to use another body wash to wash off. It's got a great texture and gives awesome results, but I wish there wasn't that film!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I had high hopes for this product after trying and loving the charcoal scrub by C Booth. However, I was disappointed by this one. It smelled terrible and seemed to be more gel solution than salt for scrubbing. I will not repurchase this because I just couldn't get past the smell and didn't even finish the tub. Buy the charcoal scrub instead!
Logan S.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I purchased this for its eucalyptus mint scent with the hopes that it's smell would be soothing and would create a sort of vapor to inhale with the hot water from a shower for relief and relaxation. This proved true with its strong, menthol scent. It's not as rough as I would hope for exfoliating, but it still works and cleans well and feels good to the skin. It leaves skin a bit cool and tingly after use and makes it smooth and soft to the touch.
Lauren B.
Staten Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received a coupon for a C.Booth product complimentary from Influenster, and I chose this sea salt scrub. The scrub has a very strong eucalyptus smell which I like, it will def wake you up in the morning. This scrub also, didn't irritate my keratosis pilaris on my arms, which some scrubs have done in the past. This left my skin feeling soft, moisturized and did a good job at exfoliating. I will for sure make this a part of my shower routine esspecially before applying self tanner.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
This is a very interesting scrub... It smells very much like eucalyptus and its a little slimey from what I think is the aloe. I think Id prefer a sugar scrub, I like the grittiness more of sugar scrubs, but I do feel very moisturized after, just not exfoliated?
stephanie l.
Bought this product an sale actually 2 for 1 got with a Shea lotion....actually one of the best body scrub and lotion that I've tried in a long time and I have extra sensitive skin and didn't affect me at all. overall great product. I'm obsessed too.
Asia-Bryanne G.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Four words: it smells like Noxema. (I probably smelled that wrong) While it works, the smell lasts long and this isn't a smell you want to last.
Melody S.