BY C.BOOTH

Get 4 benefits in 1 for your most sensational skin! This efficient multi-action body moisturizer helps exfoliates, hydrates, nourishes and firms! The classic fragrance of Vanilla delights the senses as nourishing Shea, skin-invigorating Caffeine and hydrating Kola Nut return skin to a baby-soft state.

1. Exfoliates: Malic Acid works tirelessly to ditch dead skin cells and even out skin tone, helping sun-damaged areas look healthy and happy.
  2. Hydrates: Sweet Almond, Apricot Kernel and Shea Butter oils work in perfect harmony to hydrate thirsty skin.
  3. Nourishes: Antioxidant vitamins and minerals valiantly fight off harsh environment forces that threaten skin health.
  4. Firms: Caffeine wakes up less-than-taut skin, helping to firm and rejuvenate!

• I get dry skin in the winter, will this formula be strong...2 Answers
  • I see these at my job a lot, but has anyone purchased the...3 Answers
  • I love vanilla smell. Does anyone know how good this is?1 Answers
c. Booth 4-in-1 Multi-Action Vanilla Body Butter Lotion
  • "Leaves my skin super soft without the grease of a lot of very moisturizing lotions. Plus it smells great, that wonderful real vanilla smell that isn't overly chemical. " in 6 reviews
  • "This lotion works very well for dry skin, I like to use this as a daily moisturizer in the winter when I get out of the shower. It's rather inexpensive so that's a plus as well" in 5 reviews
Laura C.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just got this lotion last week and so far i love it, it seems to be preventing dead skin from building up and it absorbs better than most body lotions i have. Also i have extremely sensitive skin and it hasn't irritated it at all. Also it is a huge bottle so it seems like it will last a while! I would recommend this for dry skin.
Alyssa V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is great! It is definitely moisturizing and smells great too! I goes on wonderfully and lasts all day. I found it at Nordstrom Rack, but after looking elsewhere, it's actually cheaper other places. I love the large, pump bottle and can't wait to try other scents.
Monique J.
I received this compliments of Influenster to test and review. I love the vanilla butter scent, but I am not really impressed with the level of moisture it leaves the skin with. My skin didn't feel hydrated much, and the lotion didn't last long on me. If you are looking for non greasy lotion you may like it. I wasn't a big fan.
Suggie B.
Norfolk, VA
I love c.Booth lotion. I love that it is a 4 in 1 .I got this lotion because it said that it exfoliates, hydrates, nourishes and firms up skin. My concern is that I need to keep my skin as moisturized and nourished as possible. I really did love this lotion .I love the fragrance. I purchased the Vanilla Butter Fragrance.
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this lotion in the lemon sugar scent, and it is probably the best lotion I've ever used. It smells great, goes on easy, is a great value for how much you get- and you would have no idea how dry and wrecked my skin is during the cold weather, because it moisturizes so well. The only downside is it's watery, so a little goes a long way.
Leslie B.
Riverside, CA
This moisturizer is the best i have tried in a very long time. It has a long lasting coconut smell, and I love it, because coconut is one of my favorite scents. Leaves your skin so soft. This will definitely be my one and only moisturizer.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This lotion is amazing! It leaves my skin soft and moisturized and is super gentle on my sensitive skin. The smell is light and refreshing. This large bottle is a great value and I will totally buy it again!
Chelsea B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This moisturizer is one of the bests I have ever tried. It smells great, & you get so much product for an awesome price! And a little goes a long way! Their product line is also free of a lot of chemicals which is another plus! I buy it at Ulta Beauty, I notice it goes on sale pretty often! :)
Janet C.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this lotion! One of my favorites! I love the smell. It leaves my skin feeling super smooth. Gives me a lot of moisture which is perfect! I've been using this lotion close to a year and I love it!
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Coconut Fig more...
I have been looking for a lotion like this for so long years in fact. It's not sticky leaves your skin soft and it soaks into your skin super quick. I will be purchasing this lotion from now one from this brand. If I could give it 10 stars I would. I have only had it 4 days and I'm almost 1/4 way thru my huge bottle.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I see these at my job a lot, but has anyone purchased these? If so are they worth the purchase ?
Tanya K.
Trumbull, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I get dry skin in the winter, will this formula be strong enough or is it more of a summer lotion?
Crystal F.
I love vanilla smell. Does anyone know how good this is?
Cathy W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have very dry skin. How well does this lotion moisturize your skin?