BY C.BOOTH

Get 4 benefits in 1 for your most sensational skin! This efficient multi-action body moisturizer helps exfoliates, hydrates, nourishes and firms! The classic fragrance of Vanilla delights the senses as nourishing Shea, skin-invigorating Caffeine and hydrating Kola Nut return skin to a baby-soft state.

1. Exfoliates: Malic Acid works tirelessly to ditch dead skin cells and even out skin tone, helping sun-damaged areas look healthy and happy.
  2. Hydrates: Sweet Almond, Apricot Kernel and Shea Butter oils work in perfect harmony to hydrate thirsty skin.
  3. Nourishes: Antioxidant vitamins and minerals valiantly fight off harsh environment forces that threaten skin health.
  4. Firms: Caffeine wakes up less-than-taut skin, helping to firm and rejuvenate!

• I get dry skin in the winter, will this formula be strong...2 Answers
  • I see these at my job a lot, but has anyone purchased the...3 Answers
  • I love vanilla smell. Does anyone know how good this is?1 Answers
c. Booth 4-in-1 Multi-Action Vanilla Body Butter Lotion
  • "Leaves my skin super soft without the grease of a lot of very moisturizing lotions. Plus it smells great, that wonderful real vanilla smell that isn't overly chemical. " in 6 reviews
  • "This lotion works very well for dry skin, I like to use this as a daily moisturizer in the winter when I get out of the shower. It's rather inexpensive so that's a plus as well" in 5 reviews
Kristen G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite lotion & I use it on my arms daily! I have bumps on the back of my arms & this has been the only moisturizer I've found so far that helps them! It also smells AMAZING & rubs in well. So far I have uses the Vanilla one & the lemon one. Would repurchase both!
Josie G.
Tulsa
Review for: Vanilla Butter more...
I love this lotion so much. It smells sweet and calm. It's not intended for acne, but I finally feel confident enough to wear tank tops. I've always had acne on my shoulders (bleh) but my skin is finally clear. Bonus, it's cruelty free!
Taylor G.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Vanilla Butter more...
Holy s&!@ I love this stuff. First off, it’s an amazing price for how big the bottle is. I love the pump, I love the smell (I’m a sucker for sweet scents), I love the way it makes my skin feel. I love everything about it! Highly recommend
Wizdom N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been searching high and low for many years looking into finding a perfect moisturizer for my family and I who do suffer with very dry skin. When I was introduced to this wonderful product I just knew it had to be something that'll change our lives forever and for the better. I received a coupon to get my free bottle and I could not be any happier with the results this lotion has given to me and my family's needs. It's not too greasy , smooth end your skin and smells sooo good! This brand and product are a must have.
Amanda F.
BELFAST, ME
I love this lotion! I always get it in the lemon sugar scent. I bought it a few years ago, then purchased it again recently and they have changed the formula to make the lotion thicker than before, which I love. It smells so good and makes my skin feel amazing. It definitely helps winter dryness. It says it firms skin, but I can't say if it does or not, I haven't noticed any firming.
Sharon Y.
Minneapolis, MN
DO YOU LOVE CAKE?! I LOVE CAKE. This smells like heaven vanilla cake with angel dust in it. It's not that typical Bath and Body works warm vanilla sugar smell (although I still like that scent too). It's definitely lighter and really delicious-smelling. When it comes to moisturizing, it's on the lighter side, so I might be looking for something "thicker" come winter time. But during the summer it's wonderful-- and the scent stays with you all day. I've noticed that when I move around a lot I emit the scent even hours after putting it on.
Hunter B.
Prineville, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love everything about this lotion; the fact it's cruelty-free, paraben free and it's amazing smell! My boyfriend loves giving me massages with this, and it leaves my skin feeling just amazing! While it may be a little expensive, (really not bad in my opinion) I HIGHLY recommend it! I don't think there's anything at all wrong with this product.
Breanna C.
N Chesterfld, VA
The reason I picked up this product was because not only did it smell really good, but it was on sale. However what I did not know is that I would be purchasing a lotion that didn't work. The first time I used it, my skin stayed dry. It claims to last all day, but it doesn't even last 30 minutes. I was disappointed because it smells really good. I wouldn't buy this if I were you unless you mix it with a non scented lotion
Kasey K.
Got the coconut fig scent. I love this lotion! Combined with light exfoliation, this lotion does a great job fighting the keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) on the backs of my arms. It also firms really nicely. The smell is a little weird, but it isn't unpleasant. I love this c.Booth product.
Stephanie G.
Sky Valley, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this fantastic lotion. It really works for me and does what it says it does my skin seems more even softer and I love that creamy vanilla flavor that smells like a cupcake people often ask me what fragrance it is!
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I see these at my job a lot, but has anyone purchased these? If so are they worth the purchase ?
Tanya K.
Trumbull, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I get dry skin in the winter, will this formula be strong enough or is it more of a summer lotion?
Crystal F.
I love vanilla smell. Does anyone know how good this is?
Cathy W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have very dry skin. How well does this lotion moisturize your skin?