3 colors available

BY C.BOOTH

Get 4 benefits in 1 for your most sensational skin! This efficient multi-action body moisturizer helps exfoliates, hydrates, nourishes and firms! The classic fragrance of Vanilla delights the senses as nourishing Shea, skin-invigorating Caffeine and hydrating Kola Nut return skin to a baby-soft state.

1. Exfoliates: Malic Acid works tirelessly to ditch dead skin cells and even out skin tone, helping sun-damaged areas look healthy and happy.
  2. Hydrates: Sweet Almond, Apricot Kernel and Shea Butter oils work in perfect harmony to hydrate thirsty skin.
  3. Nourishes: Antioxidant vitamins and minerals valiantly fight off harsh environment forces that threaten skin health.
  4. Firms: Caffeine wakes up less-than-taut skin, helping to firm and rejuvenate!

• I get dry skin in the winter, will this formula be strong enough or...1 Answers
  • I see these at my job a lot, but has anyone purchased these? If so ...3 Answers
  • I have very dry skin. How well does this lotion moisturize your sk...1 Answers
Wizdom N.
Wizdom N.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been searching high and low for many years looking into finding a perfect moisturizer for my family and I who do suffer with very dry skin. When I was introduced to this wonderful product I just knew it had to be something that'll change our lives forever and for the better. I received a coupon to get my free bottle and I could not be any happier with the results this lotion has given to me and my family's needs. It's not too greasy , smooth end your skin and smells sooo good! This brand and product are a must have.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Buffalo , NY
I just got this lotion last week and so far i love it, it seems to be preventing dead skin from building up and it absorbs better than most body lotions i have. Also i have extremely sensitive skin and it hasn't irritated it at all. Also it is a huge bottle so it seems like it will last a while! I would recommend this for dry skin.
Suggie B.
Suggie B.
I love c.Booth lotion. I love that it is a 4 in 1 .I got this lotion because it said that it exfoliates, hydrates, nourishes and firms up skin. My concern is that I need to keep my skin as moisturized and nourished as possible. I really did love this lotion .I love the fragrance. I purchased the Vanilla Butter Fragrance.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Clearwater, FL
I love this fantastic lotion. It really works for me and does what it says it does my skin seems more even softer and I love that creamy vanilla flavor that smells like a cupcake people often ask me what fragrance it is!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion is amazing! It leaves my skin soft and moisturized and is super gentle on my sensitive skin. The smell is light and refreshing. This large bottle is a great value and I will totally buy it again!
Janet C.
Janet C.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this lotion! One of my favorites! I love the smell. It leaves my skin feeling super smooth. Gives me a lot of moisture which is perfect! I've been using this lotion close to a year and I love it!
Jenifer J.
Jenifer J.
Phoenix, AZ
The perfect amount of moisturizing! This is the best option ever!!! I love all.of.the scents! It smells amazing too!
Karen E.
Karen E.
I love everything about this lotion. It smells amazing and absorbs easily and feels great afterwards.
Viviana P.
Viviana P.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Vanilla Butter
I found this lotion thanks to Amy Serrano on YouTube and is the best body lotion EVER!!! Love that it is 4 in 1 (exfoliates, hydrates, nourish & firms) and it does what it claims; the smell is pleasant, the price is excellent (feels like a $20 luxury lotion) and your skin really "sucks" it in, I apply it at night even on my hands and in the morning when washing it doesn't come off. Love it!
Monique J.
Monique J.
I received this compliments of Influenster to test and review. I love the vanilla butter scent, but I am not really impressed with the level of moisture it leaves the skin with. My skin didn't feel hydrated much, and the lotion didn't last long on me. If you are looking for non greasy lotion you may like it. I wasn't a big fan.
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I see these at my job a lot, but has anyone purchased these? If so are they worth the purchase ?
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I get dry skin in the winter, will this formula be strong enough or is it more of a summer lotion?
Cathy W.
Cathy W.
I have very dry skin. How well does this lotion moisturize your skin?