c. Booth 4-in-1 Multi-Action Body Lotion, Passion Fruit, 32 fl oz uploaded by Malori M.c. Booth 4-in-1 Multi-Action Body Lotion, Passion Fruit, 32 fl oz uploaded by Eileen I.

BY C.BOOTH

Why Tempt Fate When You Can Tempt the Senses? Helps: Exfoliate 1 Hydrate 4 Nourish 3 Firm Doll up with this divinely fine lotion for show-stopping smoothness. Our classic 4-in-1 multi-action lotion moisturizes, helps make skin look dazzling, and causes the senses to blush with the tantalizing scent of exotic Passion Fruit. Malic acid works tirelessly to ditch dead skin cells and even out skin tone, helping sun-damaged areas look healthy and happy. Sweet almond, apricot kernel and shea butter oils work in perfect harmony to hydrate thirsty skin. Antioxidant vitamins and minerals valiantly fight off harsh environmental forces that threaten skin health. Caffeine wakes up less-than-taut skin, helping to firm and rejuvenate. Free of parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, petroleum. Not tested on animals. see more...

Shirene B.
San Leandro, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I like the smell and feel of this lotion. It's not greasy and not overly heavy. But the thing I like the most is that it's paraben and sulfate free. Also it's a really good value for the size bottle you get. This will probably be my go to body lotion from here on out.
Amber H.
Lake Forest, CA
The bottle is pretty large and the regular price is extremely reasonable for the amount of product received. Honestly, I had never heard of this brand and probably would have been reluctant to try it as I'm VERY picky with my lotions. I can't handle greasy lotions or the feeling of a film or residue. This one soaks right in, has a very nice scent that is subtle, and does a great job of moisturizing. Previously, I was using baby lotion (yes, I'm that picky) and the C. Booth offers comparable coverage. I can add an extra bit of lotion and it does not add weight or a greasy feel at all. Gives a very smooth feel - more so than my prior lotions.

I do find I need to reapply in the middle of the day. Unsure if this is because we're finally seeing some cooler weather and my skin is drier or if it is the product itself. However, since it is so light and soaks in easily, I have no problem adding a little extra on drier areas.

Will purchase again and interested to try the other scents. Added bonus that it's made without a bunch of "junk" in it - probably why it absorbs so smoothly and doesn't give that "icky" feel you get with other brands.

Received product complimentary in exchange for an honest review.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
1,114 reviews
I must say, I'm glad Influenster provided me with this product to review. I normally wouldn't have misdemeanor this purchase. I prefer thick body butters over lotions because I am very dry. This lotion is a bit on the watery side but I do love the light scent and how soft it leaves my skin. I didn't really expect for it to do much for me but it actually did. I find that my skin is not getting dry and flakey in a few short hours. The hydration and softness lasts through the night and most of the next day. I can say that I was impressed.
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
This lotion is great! It smells amazing and for the price you get so much product. Seriously I think I’ll have this for years to come! It also moisturizes so well!
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
I got a coupon to get a c.Booth item for free to try and review and this is the item I picked. I loved the scent, it was nice but not overpowering. I like that this lotion absorbs quickly and keeps my skin soft all day long. I also love that I can share it with my 3 year old daughter who also loves trying new products. I am so happy that Influenster picked me for this one!
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I love this lotion and the ingredients it has in it. It's great for sensitive skin, it absorbs quickly without leaving any sticky feeling, and the scent lasts. I definitely recommend it! Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I wrote about it.
Parris H.
San Angelo, TX
I love this lotion. It makes my skin so soft and silky smooth. It also has such a great scent. My skin feels so hydrated all day after I use it. Also really great to apply after I shave to prevent razor burn. It's also a great price as well at ulta
Lilian N.
Long Beach, CA
I'm loving this body lotion!. It's perfect for winter!. It's such a great moisturizer. And leaves my body so hydrated!
Evangelista M.
This is a great type of loction. It works and smells so good. I have really bad dry skin and this works like a charm.
Holly  S.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product! This company has been my go to moisturizer for years and I love this scent!