c. Booth 4-in-1 Multi Action Body Lotion uploaded by Ashley C.c. Booth 4-in-1 Multi Action Body Lotion uploaded by Ashley C.

BY C.BOOTH

Why should faces get all the special treatments? c. Booth believes in equal rights for skin below the chin. Take a close look at yours and see if it doesn't deserve the four fabulous benefits of this extremely busy lotion: 1) A potent combo of alpha hydroxyl acids works tirelessly to ditch dead skin cells and even out skin tones so even sun-damaged areas look healthy and happy. 2) Sweet almond, apricot kernel and shea butter oils work in perfect harmony to hydrate needy skin. 3) Vitamins and minerals perform like superheroes, valiantly fighting off the dastardly deed of the harsh environmental forces that threaten our skin. 4) Caffeine firms and tones less-than-taut skin, making it feel youthful, revitalized and wide awake. see more...

Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have bought this lotion in the Lemon Sugar Fragrance. It is a very light and fresh scent. Smells just like those lemon hard candies. This lotion has firmed my skin but didn't get rid of my cellulite. But I wasn't expecting it to be very firming anyways. I got it for 10 dollars at ULTA and it was a good price. It is like a thin lotion, kinda gel like. But it moisturizes my skin and feeling cooling. My boyfriend even uses it. I'd definitely recommend. 😊
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the first time I have purchased a Booth product. I liked the four in one claims along with the scent it's heavenly. The only thing I didn't like was that I had to use twice the product to get maximum moisture. It absorbs quick. But apply twice is not time saving. Especially since I like to shower in the morning. I don't know if I'll purchase it again.
Cierra S.
Columbus, OH
Love this lotion. found a really big bottle of it on sale at TJ Maxx in the scent Coconut Fig. At first I smelled it and thought it was really overpowering but when I actually used it and applied it all over it really sank into skin and was a nice subtle scent. Literally feels like silk.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I love this lotion. It has a great scent and leave my skin feeling silky all day. Ulta usually has some sort of sale/deal going on with C. Booth products, too.
Denet L.
Belton
The bottle is massive and can often be found on buy one get one at Ulta. The lotion smells great and is super hydrating. My go to for legs and feet.
Khae C.
Las Vegas
The scent of the Brazil nut rum is very light. I have extremely dry skin and I use this fresh out the shower. It’s thin and keeps me moisturized
Donyell T.
The lemon 1 has a nice scent, light exfoliating that makes you super soft. The label says this lotion is firming but I don't really notice.
Sara H.
Sheridan, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great, long lasting moisture, great price. there really isn't anyting from freeman I've tried and not liked at least a little
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
My girlfriend gets this all the time so i use it every time I visit. Great lotion, nice mild fairly neutral scent