c. Booth 4-in-1 Multi Action Body Lotion uploaded by Kristin W.

BY C.BOOTH

Why should faces get all the special treatments? c. Booth believes in equal rights for skin below the chin. Take a close look at yours and see if it doesn't deserve the four fabulous benefits of this extremely busy lotion: 1) A potent combo of alpha hydroxyl acids works tirelessly to ditch dead skin cells and even out skin tones so even sun-damaged areas look healthy and happy. 2) Sweet almond, apricot kernel and shea butter oils work in perfect harmony to hydrate needy skin. 3) Vitamins and minerals perform like superheroes, valiantly fighting off the dastardly deed of the harsh environmental forces that threaten our skin. 4) Caffeine firms and tones less-than-taut skin, making it feel youthful, revitalized and wide awake. see more...

• Wete can you purchase this?2 Answers
  • This lotion is the bomb...love it! I can't say enough good things...4 Answers
Tiana V.
Tustin
This big tub of lotion is such a good deal for the price! And it makes my skin feel hydrated without feeling greasy. I only like the coconut fig scent because the others are too sweet/fragrant
Lauren F.
I am so impressed with this lotion. Usually I have a lot of sensitivity to scented lotions, especially post shaving. This lotion smells so yummy (I bought the coconut fig version at Ulta) and there's no irritation. The exfoliation process is a little bit unsavory (the insides of my leggings and black skinny jeans were so a shy) but after a week of consistent use my skin feel so incredibly soft. I absolutely would recommend to a friend.
VANESSA M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this from Ulta and I love it! The smell is delicious, I love anything coconut scented. It's is extremely affordable and you get a lot of product! It is lightweight, very hydrating and not sticky at all!
Kristin W.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love love love this lotion! The scent is amazing and it leaves my skin feeling so silky without that greasy feeling! I have always had to wash lotions off of my hands because of eczema caused by parabens, but no more!! ❤️❤️❤️
Dev H.
Holy Grail product smells good doesn't cost a lot of money and the product is huge you will be using this for a while This lotion absorbs well and does not cause my sensitive skin to break out. The scent is amazing and the smell last for a while. I recommend to my friends
Camila L.
Plantation , FL
I've used this lotion in the honey almond scent. I didn't see any results, but the product gets 3 stars because is moisturized fine and smelled pretty good. I finished the bottle I bought, but I probably won't ever buy it again.
Catherine K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This non-greasy, subtly fragranced, incredibly hydrating lotion is perfect for slathering all over your skin.

It comes in a large bottle and it lasts a really long time!
Chelsey G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My new favorite lotion! Leaves me smooth without being greasy. It smells delicious! It comes in a giant bottle so it feels like it lasts forever.
Jasmin N.
Kansas City, MO
Does not have a gross texture after it is rubbed in great smell and long lasting moisture for your whole body!
Brooklyn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always leave the skin feeling silky soft. It is the best option I have ever used hands down!
Ashley
This lotion is the bomb...love it! I can't say enough good things about it. Smells amazing and soaks into your skin fast. I haven't had any problems with it feeling greasy either. I would highly recommend this for someone who has sensitive skin also
Soraida C.
Wete can you purchase this?