BYS Festival Eyeshadow Palette

by BYS

Festival Eyeshadow Palette

Featuring an array of 20 bright and intense shades, the BYS Festival Eyeshadow Palette is formulated with skin-loving ingredient Mica to help leave a silky smooth finish on lids. Soft and easy to blend, the pigment is true to colour, creating infinite looks.

BYS Festival Eyeshadow Palette how is the pigment for the Mocha and Festive color palette? I have bright/ brown skin. I see mixed reviews for the intensity of the colors.?
How pigmented are these colours ?
How long does this product last through heat and sweat?
Start your review of BYS Festival Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Luis M.
Pirtleville, AZ
BYS Festival Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Luis M.
I love this pallet. I absolutely recommend this because it's easy to applied and take off. I have options for you to do fun looks. It may have a little fall out but for me it doesn't matter you can wipe it off. Hopefully for you guys it works as well as mine look.
yolimar S.
Albany, NY
Me regalaron esta paleta y me enamoré al momnete tiene colores muy bonito y picnenta.muy muy buena me encanta muchas veses
teresa C.
Atlanta GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Great pigment and easy application! I'm shook. This is now one of my go to palettes for festies. It did wear down a bit after a few hours. No creases though!
Alysse R.
Glencoe
BYS festival pallete is one of my all-time favorite eyeshadow palettes to date. The eye shadows are super pigmented and last a really long time without being too powdery or anything.
Danielle G.
Riverview, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Very bright and shiny colors ! Love them all ! Great for any occasion and any time of the day ! Look great on every shade of color and trust me ...everybody will see the glow on your face !
Jasmine B.
HOPPERS CROSSING, VIC
BYS Festival Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jasmine B.
BYS Festival Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jasmine B.
If you are wanting to create a beautiful bold and bright makeup look then this is the palette for you. Amazing range of colours perfect for a festival look, easy to blend and work with and great price considering the amount of unique shades you get.
Casey J.
ROSEWOOD, QLD
BYS Festival Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Casey J.
Nicely pigmented. I'm not normally a fan of green, especially since I have green eyes, so they've been one of the last ones I've tried from this and the Show Off palettes, but they're so pretty and easy to use, feel lovely and light. I'm a green convert due to this palette! These shades make my eyes look like a darker, deeper green, yet also bring out the gold heterochromia around my pupils. Looks like green will be a regular colour in my rotation after all!
Angélica S.
Bogota cra 13c #165-86Quintas de Aranjuez Casa 32
BYS Festival Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Angélica S.
I just have to say that I love them, I love their pigmentation, super recommended I really like the way it looks with my eye color
Tatiana R.
Bogotá
BYS Festival Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Tatiana R.
I’ve used it almost for everything when I have to wear make up and it’s the best. The price is really good and the colors of the palette are pretty amazing. Maybe it can improve with 3 colors more like brown.
Jessica L.
Chalk River , ON
BYS Festival Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jessica L.
Love the colors, deferenitly not as pigmented as id expect. Blends okay. Would be good for someone that wants some color but not like megs bright