BYS Eyeshadow Tin 12 Piece

by BYS

BYS Berries Eyeshadow Palette features an array of 12 expertly chosen, highly pigmented matte & metallic eyeshadows. The 12 piece palette comes housed in a modern, embossed tin, featuring a mirror and 2 dual end applicators.Colors Include:PeachyRadianceGlowToffeeSundownMakesticRoyaltyCherry BombJulietBerry HazeAntiqueShaded

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BYS Eyeshadow Tin 12 Piece!
Merced, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This palette I love. They're very creamy, buildable and blendable, long lasting and cheap. What more could you ask for? Pretty colors. Honestly one of my favorite palettes. The packaging is ok, I wish it was a little more appealing so more people would try it. But overall it's a winner in my book! Highly recommend!
Garland, ME
I love this pallette, I love the dark pigments and they really shine and are so fun and playful! I would wear this pallette on a night out for a party or to town 😊 I have brown eyes and the purples and pinks make them pop! Definitely buy aain 😊💯
Charlotte
A true dupe for the Anastasia Beverly hills renaissance palette! I absolutely loved the pigmentation in these colors and was shocked to see how well they blended with each other! I love love love the packaging use of the tin.
Kalispell
BYS Eyeshadow Tin 12 Piece uploaded by landy S.
Purchased at: Target
Love this palette for a warm smokey eye! Pigment is great and application is smooth!
melbourne
This one is a really nice palette at a really cheap price so great for a budget. The colours are amazing, it’s easy to blend the colours are creamy and compliment each other nicely with a wide range of shimmers and mattes that could be used for an occasion. This does unfortunately have quite a bit of kickback and fall out but it’s not to bad. BYS is also cruelty and was recognised by peta last year, and the berries and peach palette are both vegan. Definitely recommend and would 100% buy again
Constitution hill
I really like this product. The eyeshadow colours are really easy to blend and are very pigmented. These eyeshadows are very velvety and consist of a wide variety of mattes to shimmers. The packaging to the BYS eyeshadows are very similar to the Urban Decay Naked Palettes.
blackheath
BYS Eyeshadow Tin 12 Piece uploaded by Olivia G.
BYS Eyeshadow Tin 12 Piece uploaded by Olivia G.
I have this tin eyeshadow palette in peach. Formula is so blendable and very pigmented. So affordable and perfect for everyday use. Would recommend for everyone and anyone, perfect for if you are new to eyeshadow and need something that you won’t need to take forever to blend.
Such a great eyeshadow palette for an affordable price. The colours are great, you can create plenty of different eyeshadow looks with the shades in this palette and the formula of the shadows is beautiful, pigmented and blendable!BYS Eyeshadow Tin 12 Piece
Tallinn
BYS Eyeshadow Tin 12 Piece uploaded by elisabeth I.
It's obviously cheap. The quality is alright. The mirror is weird on the palette. It's okay for that price what i got it with. The shades are okay. Some of them look the same in the pan but look different on the eye. I'd buy it again if i didn't have an alternate.
Amazing pigmentation, love the tool that it has in the package. The velvety shadows are very pretty and can match each other!!’ The mirror is big enough to help apply very well! I actually live them!!!!

Looking for your answer?