BYS Eyeshadow Palette Cosmic

by BYS

Cosmic Eyeshadow Tin 12 Piece
BYS Cosmic Eyeshadow Palette features an array of 12 expertly chosen, highly metallic eyeshadows. The 12 piece palette comes housed in a modern, embossed tin, featuring a mirror and 2 dual end applicators.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BYS Eyeshadow Palette Cosmic!
How would you rate this product?
Iridian D.
Dumas, TX
BYS Eyeshadow Palette Cosmic uploaded by Iridian D.
This isn't the same palette I have but is similar to the colors and same brand. They are easy to work with and blend very well.
Candice C.
Franklin, GA
Very bright colors. Love it this! I never have to build it up on my eyes for the bright look I may need.
Whitney P.
Mountville, PA
Looove! This eyeshadow is so pigmented and soft! They last all day long and I had no creasing. Does pretty well at blending just make sure you have a powder down and it’s not a sticky base. I had some trouble blending before I used my setting powder. Buts when I used the setting powder first they blended out very well and easy. I love the colors. You are able to create many looks with pallet. Very affordable and well worth it!
Mandy L.
st marys
BYS Eyeshadow Palette Cosmic uploaded by Mandy L.
BYS Eyeshadow Palette Cosmic uploaded by Mandy L.
the colours are amazing i have a few driffrent sets there easy to blend pigments are great i look forward to seeing others you bring out
Paula C.
Bogotá, Cundinamarca
BYS Eyeshadow Palette Cosmic uploaded by Paula C.
One of my favourite palette for making Glam or party make up, the pigmentation and the tones this palette have are just amazing. Really recommend and us a very low cost one. This was the first eye makeup I've done.
Mafe B.
Barranquilla atlantico
BYS Eyeshadow Palette Cosmic uploaded by Mafe B.
I love the product, for the variety of color and durability, it also pigments a lot and this specific color palette is ideal for parties and artistic makeup, I love it 😍😍😍😍👌🏻
Esmee T.
surfers paradise
So beautiful! Loved the range of colours! 😍🤩The eye shadows are very soft and have an almost creamy texture to them, so depends on if you like them at sort of thing.... I personally really loved it, it looks really good layered over the top of a matte shadow, so you can enhance the glitters! 🌟✨🌟✨
samara S.
Queensland
The palette is gorgeous and is great for any galexy look. The eyeshadow is really pigmented and lasts throughoit the day. This palette is super cheap and the packaging is stunning. I will definitely order again because it is such good quality.
Paulina T.
Medellin
Es una paleta buena. Me gustan mucho sus tonos y su pigmentación, se pueden crear demasiados looks con ella. Cada que la uso me gusta más y más
Makayla C.
BYS Eyeshadow Palette Cosmic uploaded by Makayla C.
I LOVE BYS ALL 90% OF MY MAKE UP ARE FROM BYS Its worth every penny!! I can do many looks with their eyeshadow palettes and they barely have fall out and they lasts throughout the entire event that im going to attend. The cosmic palette is my go to if Im creating unique and colorful looks and Im very happy with it because it really looks like the universe

Looking for your answer?