BYROE - Bitter Green Essence Toner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BYROE - Bitter Green Essence Toner!
How would you rate this product?
Schenectady, NY
Firstly I'd like to say this companies products ARE quite pricey. That being said there are other companies that are just as pricey that honestly don't bring the type of results that this company and their products have brought to me. This BYROE - Bitter Green Essence Toner is the only toner that doesn't dry my face out for one and 2 it actually makes my skin feel MORE hydrated! The ingredients are absolutely AMAZING and I noticed the bottom of the box says made in Korea and I thought that explains everything because most of my skincare favorites are of the KBeauty world! This company is literally comparable to tatcha if you ask me it's worth the price because these products are REALLYYYY Amazing. If they hyped up the packaging a bit more. I mean the packaging is beautiful but it could be improved to align with the price point. I also LOVE the tomatoe serum the packaging on that is EXACTLY what I'm talkin about amazing. The bell pepper serum as well that one is one of my favorites. I've literally see such a change in my skin with the essence and the bell pepper serum. Its absolutely AMAZING!

Looking for your answer?