BYROE - Bitter Green Essence Toner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BYROE - Bitter Green Essence Toner!
How would you rate this product?
Schenectady, NY
Never heard of the brand byroe until trying this bitter green toner in a subscription box last year and ever since I jump on byroe products when they're on sale because they're INSANELY expensive. However when a product performs such MAGIC I have no problem paying if the quality is there. This is the 1st toner that does the job of a toner but also doesnt dry my skin out or irritate it at all. It ACTUALLY feels even more HYDRATED! So happy I stumbled across byroe products. I now use at least 4 on a DAILY basis.

Looking for your answer?