ByredoMixed Emotions Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.4oz

2 star

1 star

3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Oh no, the “lollipop in an ashtray full of menthol cigarettes” is exactly what I got. That plus a menthol cough syrup in the opening lol. I’m sensitive to the menthol I guess and dislike
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
When I first tried this, the smoky/fireplace smell was too strong. But as it set into my skin, it started smelling sweeter and became a smell that I kept sniffing. It’s truly fitting of its name, but I love it!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Byredo Mixed Emotions perfume is a true masterpiece in the world of fragrances. The scent is both alluring and mysterious, making it perfect for anyone who wants to stand out from the crowd. The perfume is a perfect balance of floral and woody notes, which blend together seamlessly to create a unique and unforgettable scent. One of the things I love about Byredo Mixed Emotions perfume is how versatile it is. It's perfect for any occasion, whether you're heading to a fancy dinner party or just running errands around town. The fragrance is subtle yet distinct, which means you won't overwhelm others with a strong, overpowering scent. The longevity of this perfume is impressive, as well. I've found that a few sprays in the morning can last me all day long, which is great for someone like me who is always on the go. Additionally, the packaging is sleek and elegant, which makes it a great addition to any perfume collection. Overall, I would highly recommend Byredo Mixed Emotions perfume to anyone who is looking for a unique and versatile fragrance. The scent is captivating, the longevity is impressive, and the packaging is beautiful. Whether you're a perfume connoisseur or just looking for a new signature scent, this perfume is definitely worth checking out.